Have you ever has sex with a fat girl? If yes, was the sex good?

Have you ever has sex with a fat girl? If yes, was the sex good?

Attached: esy-042626571.jpg (699x1050, 51.76K)

expect to be the one doing all the work, overall an ok experience but masturbating is considerably better

>Have you ever has sex
nope.

I would just call them a girl, user... but maybe you WOULDNT? HMM?

Attached: Crying-Soy-Jack-Front.png (1200x883, 168.3K)

nah they're terrible at sex. I'm a chubby chaser, I like hoy they look all plumpy and shit but honestly it's pure fantasy. When it comes to sex there's nothing like a well proportionated woman.

hell yes they tend to be more enthusiastic and sexually adventurous, more eager to please, etc. almost always down for anal if you're into that kind of thing. fat girls have looser buttholes so not as much prepwork is needed.

The closest thing to a fat chick I ever fucked was a woman who was 8 months pregnant and probably weighed about 165-170lbs. It was fun.

Ya but it do get too hot though. Have a fan ready.

Attached: thetonguing.gif (320x711, 1.93M)

My current girl is the first fat girl I've been with. It makes some things harder. She's not able to ride me much for instance. However, she is the most fun ove ever had. I dont think it's a commentary on fat women, I think it's just her. But she is so fun to play with, and the feeling of being inside her is out of this world. I also dont have to be gentle with her, I am big myself so ive always been afraid of breaking girls and often they would be in pain if I put to much pressure on them. This girl though I can be as rough as I want. She let's me do what I want how I want, and also literally the best blowjob ive ever had.

I went through a fattie phase once, I used some of my work trips abroad to find chubby/fat girls on tinder to fuck.
I've fucked four before giving up.
The first one was the least fat, it was a good chub 50ish year old British expat in China. Probably one of the best fucks of my life. She was a great entertainer, knew what to do, wanted to pleasure me as much as herself, gave everything she had. Absolutely 10/10 night.
However, what came after that was abdolute disappointment.
Second one was a 35yo fat redhead from Luxemburg. Met in Belgium at an hotek. She was way more fat than her pictures, couldn't last more than 5 minutes in a position that didn't involve her laying on her back, had awkward moans. She even had to take a fucking break from doggy because of cramps.
I forced myself to nut on her immense tits and then she left. 4/10
Third one was a fat 40yo nigress met in France, also in a hotel. She had tons of makeup and hairspray, I suspected she was a sweater and decided to pretend I wanted to fuck in the shower just so I could be sure she was at least somewhat clean.
Decent blower. like the previous one, she got exhausted pretty fast and was sweating profusely, she was a fast comer and that didn't help to keep her active. At some point she started to smell. I tried every trick in the book to stay out of her body odour but i didn't last very long. I was mad. She ended up blowing me for a bit and finishing with a HJ. 2/10
Last one was a fat 29yo Spanish girl. Met her at her place. She was a good girl but you could see she didn't get much dick in her life. She was lazy, completely passive and had no idea how to suck a dick. Ended up disappointingly wanking myself on her ass. The food was good tho. 4/10

After this one I decided that I didn't want to ruin the memory of the first one any further and decided that it was enough. Fuck fat girls, I'll take fit girls any day of the week. It's not even comparable.

YMMV but that's true of any woman. In my experience chubby girls try a little bit harder & more often than not suck dick better, and are more receptive to kinks. "Hotter" girls seem to have an inflated perception of their own self worth and therefore less inclined to put in the same effort. I've had way better sex with older and/or heavier women than slim 20 somethings.

So I've fucked a wide variety of body types. Fat girls are some of my favorite. That being said, there is such a thing as too large. That detracts from the actual love-making.

I'm not hung, I'm 5.5" on a good day. Having more meat around the does provide nice cushn' for the pushn' however, this will limit you to few sex positions. With fat girls I rarely stray beyond missionary, doggy and cowgirl.

Speaking of cowgirl, get you a girl that has some muscle underneath that fat, if she's doing work, she will get tired and will end up starfishing you.

Fat girls typically were repressed during teenage years, so it doesn't take much to spark their interest and are overall sexually more adventuous, so they can be quite fun.

They are great to cuddle after and most like video games and pizza, so you're bound for a fun night.

They can be quite lazy so I personally wouldn't recommend more than a short fling.

Go out there and have fun OP.

Attached: FTSne6SWIAIN-wa.jpg (1536x2048, 420.49K)

I hated it and hated myself for doing it. Never again

An ex-GF's friend used to be a bonafide hamgalaxy before she got stomach surgery, lipo & started working out daily. She started looking half decent and maintained a huge set of tits. I fucked her to spite my ex (fat women are insecure AF and easy to manipulate emotionally) and was surprised how tight her cunt was.

Yeah I've used fat/chubby girls for sex before. It's surprisingly easy to get them to agree to fuck buddy type relationships because they're so starved for intimacy.

First chubby girl I fucked was my friend's little sister. She let me take her virginity and I was hooked on chubby girls for life.

I always tell women to watch out for their fat ugly friends, those are the ones waiting to fuck your boyfriend or husband as soon as he's mad at you.

About 8 years ago. She was 19 at the time. Great head. Sex was ok.

Attached: FB_IMG_1660865492814.jpg (1080x1922, 180.21K)

Tinder. She had a cute face. Got to her apartment, she was bigger than I expected. Figured what the hell, I'm here, let's give it a go. She sucked my dick and I just couldn't get hard. Give it some time I said. I fingered her and when I caught a whiff of my hand almost puked. -3 out of 5.

Pinay?

pics?

I've had sex with every man or woman type except obese women and a granny.

Nah, Latina

Faggit detected