What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

>Smoke weed
>Immediately get hungry and/or thirsty
>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
>Too lazy to do anything that requires physical effort
>Get paranoid for no reason
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 mins or you're barely high anymore

This has got to be the biggest meme "drug" out there. At least with alcohol you feel good and want to do shit, as long as you don't drink too much. The only upside weed has is there is no such thing as smoking too much, because worst that'll happen is you fall asleep. So I guess if you want something "safe", weed makes sense but that's where it ends.

Attached: marijuana-or-cannabis-leaf-icon-logo-vector-20557614.jpg (957x1080, 135.01K)

It doesn't effect me any of those ways pussy.

weed feels better than alcohol for me, I also take 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, nicotine vapes and fortified wine
you must be a genetic dead end

you don't even smoke the leaves, why the fuck does everybody keep posting images of the leaf?

Yes it does retard. This is literally what happens when you smoke weed.

So you're addicted to multiple drugs? But I'm the "generic dead end" here?

I have smoked it before and it sucks. It's vastly overrated and a gigantic waste of time.

well I get more pussy than you!

Attached: 1652309505822.jpg (2048x2730, 599.66K)

>I pay for sex and drugs
You should clean your drug den after your hooker friend leaves

How does it "effect" you then?

shut up faggot you've never smoked in your life nerd

I agree. it’s shitty and makes you paranoid. I think stupid people enjoy it
more than normal people because they’re already retarded to begin with.

I think weed is definitely a highschool and college drug for sure. Then acceptable maybe a couple years of your first job out in the world. But if your like 35 years old smoking every day you need to grow the fuck up. Maybe as you get older like a a large dose of edibles once or twice a year is fine on a vacation or something. But i don't do the whole "comparing it to other shit thing" like to alcohol or whatever. I smoked for a long time when i was younger and i don't regret it really but sometimes i wish i had the money back that i spent on it now lol. It enhanced my creativity in some interesting ways like with drawing and music but it kind of made me feel like a slug after a while. Weed just becomes another fucking bill like a utility. It has its place but being healthy and eating right and being sober is a way better high for me as i age. I think most people realize that too but until then, enjoy the ride.

Dunno about the lazy part. I've done 6 mile runs and weight-lifting high as Georgia pine. What really sucks though is dealing with people who have nothing interesting to say or too uptight. It's like a nightmare.

I don't think a green, asymmetrical blob with some white specs for the THC crystals would make for a very catchy logo would it?

>I've done 6 mile runs and weight-lifting high as Georgia pine
Sure you did buddy. Next you'll claim you fuck Kate Upton on the side.

If you live comfortable and have enough money you can smoke this without worry about making money opinions of others won't matter because you got money to do what ever you want stress free

In a sane society
Weed should occupy the space alcohol does now
Psychedelics should occupy the space weed does now
Alcohol should occupy space in the toilet or down the drain

Attached: 1654525766101.jpg (489x596, 54.51K)

>Weed should occupy the space alcohol does now
No it should not. You're clearly in fucking grade school.

ok

Because...NIGGER

Ok what? You're admitting you're in grade school?

I have pain issues and weed lets me function. I do 25mg of edibles after 7pm each day and I used to need 2 vicodin a day to be able to move easily. Now its just a little weed every day or so and I feel so much better. I also no longer need muscle relaxants. My liver function has recovered a lot.

I have fibro and muscle spasms, spasms so bad my ribs can literally move out of place. So weed has its place.

It may not be for everyone and is bad like booze if you abuse it, but it does have a place.

>I do 25mg of edibles after 7pm each day and I used to need 2 vicodin a day to be able to move easily. Now its just a little weed every day or so and I feel so much better.
Yeah, that is total bullshit. There is NO medical study anywhere that confirms weed is used for pain medication. Any doctor that would prescribe that for pain would be sued for malpractice.

No but I don't have the time or energy to come up with a retort to your well-thought-out post so ok

Eat a dick up