Finally was able to fist myself today and get my whole fist inside

Finally was able to fist myself today and get my whole fist inside.
Pic related, progression left to right is my most recent size increases as far as toys. After I got the blue one inside me I was able to get past my knuckles without hurting or risking damage.
I don't know where else I can share this.

Attached: 20220816_124612.png (661x470, 244.09K)

congrats.
well let's see you take one

I'm working right now but I have some pics saved, here's one of me on the Dragon x3

Attached: 20220816_124611.png (664x493, 264.17K)

damn that's impressive

enjoy wearing diapers the rest of your life, I guess.

bad larp I'm afraid

Pic is also me on the horse cock

That's not how ass works xD

Attached: 20220816_124610.png (491x495, 187.88K)

does it feel small now that you've gone to blue

The horse one is the most firm one I have and blue is very soft in comparison, but no it doesn't feel small that's for sure. It goes a lot deeper too and longer length toys always feel kinda big.

Post what your butthole looks like now!

are you a sissy?
If yes I may be able to help you out

Attached: 1659429431264007.jpg (907x988, 106.63K)

Umm haven't taken a pic yet since taking the blue or my big plug/fist. Here's one from after I used my dragon though, it doesn't look much different now.

Attached: 20220816_124614.png (660x495, 264.49K)

Would love to stick my tongue deep in there and taste your insides while you whimper

Uhh, I do light crossdressing and wear cute cozy kinda stuff, also have long hair. Not really a full on sissy and don't do hypno or anything. I own bras but don't really wear them. Kinda just mainly into thongs and thigh highs and oversized tops. Haven't used any of my cages in a while either.

>and get my whole fist inside.

This is one of my life goals.
I feel that if I can get my fist inside my ass, I can do just about anything.

Let's all take a moment to reflect on OP's accomplishment.
I'm gonna use your story as an inspiration to my son's baseball team. Practice, practice, practice.

>I don't know where else I can share this

I do not believe you when you say that you've never heard of "Reddit".

lmao, I had a moment of unexpected euphoria when it actually happened. Once blue was in for a little while I knew I was there xD

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

huh
I'm only slightly bi-curious but I kinda wish I could do this

Not a big fan of Reddit and never posted on the site actually only ever end up on it when google leads me there randomly, then I quickly leave lol

I love the feeling of getting stretched, don't even think its necessarily gay to like it, honestly.

Faggots like yous should be burned alive.

Attached: 1657310579212.webm (400x300, 1.82M)

Also this wasn't in the original pic, but I have a unicorn horn too that was a big step also

Attached: 20220816_124613.png (404x495, 254.14K)

Wife can fist herself , and has done it many ti.es, I have pics if interested

You jelly? ;3
I bet you stuck a toothbrush up your ass once and cried, seethe

how did you start?

Nice, yeah post was hoping to get response from others who have entered the ranks lmao

Also, here is me on the Unicorn

Pic didn't post

Attached: 20220816_124615.png (656x492, 168.67K)

Honestly I always used to put mini shampoo bottles and stuff in my ass when I was in the shower that was in high school though, wasn't brave enough or old enough to get toys at that time.

did you have lube?

Back then I used spit xD
Shortening (like Crisco) is best and cheapest lube I've found though, or you can buy J-lube mix online but its hard to get the consistency right without and emersion blender.

how long did it take to get the blue one inside

>Back then I used spit
that worked?? in the shower no less?