How do I harrass a neighbor into moving?

I need to get rid of a drug dealer in my town, he's a small fish, but I would like him to not know who fucked his shit up. Any suggestions?

Attached: 1461356461503.jpg (400x388, 17.33K)

I suppose an anonymous tip to the police is going too far in your mind

Yes, dont wanna hurt his wife and kids. They are not responsible for his deeds

Does he have a door mat outside his front door?

You could move a little bit everyday. Just like kick it so its slightly out of place and he keeps having to put it back. This will drive him to despair.

Attached: 692b75e1-b00a-4d96-83ae-d7820120822a.jpg (1800x1800, 698.47K)

I dont think he has OCD.

Attached: 1464869505408.jpg (644x548, 67.49K)

Take a photo of him dealing, put it in an envelope with a message telling him that he in infringing on big tony's territory and that he has two weeks to leave town

Leave a bag full of your poop on his door step on random nights with a little card from a bakery that says "baked fresh, daily". Soon the anticipation of not knowing when a poo poo night is coming will drive him to madness and eventually moving.

Nypa faggot
>also youre a fuckin pussy

Dont care your Problem nur this pic is better than all of the ylyl-content atm

Ring his doorbell then run.

Snitch bitch

tell some negros he's dealing big bricks, they'll fuck him up

ikr, ylyl has kinda turned to shit since tiktok is a thing.

By tipping the police you'll do them a favour. Otherwise, they'll inevitably end up as pathologic family, or maybe dead if someone he does business with won't give a fuck about them.

/thread

Mail them three pink ping pong balls every day. Let the tension build. Then mail them one green one and stop.

Attached: 1654030366255.jpg (625x500, 27.83K)

>don't want to put his wife an kids at risk

Lmfao you're a pussy have fun living next to a trap house then faggot

Thats a good point, but with the amounts in his posession, he could go away for a decade. Im not sure thats justified.

just leave him alone jackass, mind ur business

Stop empathising with the criminal. He knew what he was getting into
>just keep letting druggies ruin their own lives, ruin the community, ruin the futures of their children etc

>just keep letting druggies ruin their own lives, ruin the community, ruin the futures of their children etc
literally yes

Then you aren't worth taking seriously. Just kill yourself. It will upset your parents, which is apparently a good thing to you

This doesnt look like a PA request to me. The guy's asking for advice.
go be a newfag somewhere else