This only works if you have friends

This only works if you have friends

Attached: untitled - 2022-08-18T173352.169.png (458x255, 72.26K)

Only works if you're female.

Nah, normie-males still have a shoulder to cry on and people that care about them
Its just not fucking fair

Only works if you're a social media nigger who is plugged into a specific drama whore group aka most women

You’ll just call me overly emotional and a psycho if I do.

Nah you don't get it you have to be a retarded normie to partake in this specific drama whore ritual.

>share when you're going through a tough time
>"you're being so negative. I don't want to be around you"
nice try women

is everything a test with women?

whores like this need to get raped by gang of niggers

No, it's just that nobody likes a nazi like you.

>calls everyone a nazi
>"n-nobody likes you!"

This
If you're a man never open up about anything to a woman. No matter how much they grandstand, they will, inevitably, think less of you, possibly even use it against you. Save it for your male friends if you have any

I know, right?

Even if I wanted help with my pain there's nothing you could do to fix it.

Attached: pepe game cry.jpg (640x640, 44.57K)

Let me tell you something about freinds. It's not like the movies, being freinds with someone has its risks, they could be using you but either way the other person is always thinking how your freindship and kindness can benifit them, now you need to ask yourself how does their freinship benefit you if none then cut em off. The world is just Lust,Lies,Selfishness no one is genuine anymore.

Shhhh people are trying to hate women you're ruined everythin

Attached: guro_paperchild_7_10_by_onlmy_d25ckev-fullview.jpg (600x343, 32.44K)

Yes. You need to play the game to win. And its not just women.

I've tried to get help so many times, it's all bullshit. So now, I'm just running out the clock, waiting for that heart attack fucking end all this nonsense.

this they will never get it

Only trannies hate women. Real men see them as they really are
>Breedable Pets
Because we dont hate women we tolerate them and pets are Tolerated.

I hate men too

Be A Man!

Women spread their burdens and pain equally over friends for support. thats why women hate each other. Men take it alone because when they dont, their standing is diminished and they get punished for it. Women dont want to fuck men who cant support themselves

Now thats better. Just add a Bag of toxic masculinity and we'll be off to the races.

I am a man. I work, I live on my own, I don't rely on anyone for anything. And no one relies on me. There's literally no point. This isn't getting better.

Witty le reddit comeback

>Be me
>The quiet kid
>sweet and mild mannered
>find self in bad place
>try to ask for help
>be relentlessly beaten on and antagonized for it every time
>grow up
>Become sociopath that enjoys bullying others and harming animals
>Part of me wants to be a better person but i learned not to open up
Yeah... Asking for help when you're in pain is a terrible idea.

Attached: 1646640969442.jpg (827x1024, 49.9K)

All that does is create gossip. My grandfather never shedded a tear nor will I.

Why you always gotta bring up reddit out of nowhere. Project much

No I hate reddit

>you need to ask yourself how does their freinship benefit you if none then cut em off.
>The world is just Lust,Lies,Selfishness no one is genuine anymore.
Sounds to me like you're the problem buddy. I don't think of my friends that way and I doubt they do about me. We've known each other for 30 years and been there for each other through thick and thin. You are just finding validation for your shitty attitude towards friendship. Classic "everyone is doing" defense.

I do too

Decent

Attached: toke.jpg (640x640, 57.75K)