Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl getting fucked by others? Have you told her? Has she done it?

Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl getting fucked by others? Have you told her? Has she done it?

Attached: 1652736691672.jpg (3024x4032, 1.78M)

Go back to imagefap, cuck

my milf fwb fantasizes getting molested by shotas

>no
>yes
>yes

Wow. Illegal or legal? Does she have any experience with a legal younger male? How do you feel about her fooling around with others, and would you want to watch?

Yes I do.
No I haven’t.
No she hasn’t.

Are you the guy who granted permission and his wife did it once?

Do you want to tell her and maybe make it happen someday, or prefer it to stay a fantasy? How likely are you to tell her?

the younger the more she seems to get off on it, esp if fantasizing that she bound and helpless with me directing/egging them on in various ways

My wife.
She knows.
Hasnt done it yet. But I'm still hoping

Attached: 718_1000.jpg (1000x1727, 148.01K)

Honestly I do want her to try it. Occasionally I ask her to wear something skimpy-ish when the guys come over and I’ve shown her nudes to my boys. But she doesn’t know and I don’t think she will ever be willing to.

You won't know unless you tell her. You have to have open communication in your marriage first though which may take time to work toward.

You should arrange an encounter with a guy in his late teens or early 20s, if she gets that excited about it. Are you interested in watching a guy fuck her tied up like that?

Hot. How long ago did you tell her and how interested is she? Does she have a guy or scenario in mind?

We have a pretty open communication about sex but weve talked about a threesome with a guy and she says she isn’t big on it.

I fantasize about being the other that fucks somebody’s girl

That's what my wife said, but after a few months of on and off dirty talk, she started getting really into the idea. Not of a threesome but of her fucking someone else and coming back to me. I'm okay with not watching as long as she shares details.

Have you tried to find anyone for this? I fantasize about both too.

>Are you interested in watching a guy fuck her tied up like that?
pretty much, because I see no hesitancy when the subject moves to irl. She has older kids (not at home) still would need to move things off site I'm sure

If youre young and fit and down to fuck middle aged MILFs, it can happen for real

The closest I’ve come to is just her wearing no bra on a tight shirt (she has big tits) and her sleeping booty shorts around the guys.

That's a small start. Was she shy and excited, or reluctant to do it? That can make a big difference in whether she wants to do more.

Yes, yes, and no not yet. Next year we plan on having our first experiences and we are pretty excited. Going to DP her pretty often and have her get fucked regularly by someone we meet and both feel we can trust. Can’t wait to reclaim her cum filled pussy. She’s going to send me videos while I’m at work too.
>pic related

Attached: 592D0EEF-8694-4DA5-9437-DED51C4600C2.jpg (2818x2631, 1.51M)

Reluctant but willing. She did it only because I asked.