How to cope?

How to cope?
archive.ph 8u4Ls

Attached: 1662143085314765.png (962x1026, 877.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qplpM0A3wHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll use their engine however i see fit and they should kill themselves.

what is this, why is it relevant, and if I ever use unreal for some reason I will not follow those conventions

>you find out that India does not have this problem
How to handle sir????

>no nukes

you don't have to. this is just unreal preaching to retards to use their engine in a certain way. it's a piss weak attempt at trying to be progressive.

I am DETERMINED to be the next POKEMON MAST-- [BANNED]

Attached: ash.jpg (620x800, 66.98K)

>just ignore them

What I really don't get is the second rule in gender inclusiveness. What is bad about giving your classes a gender? I genuinely cannot understand why someone would be offended by this

I don't know if it's just me, but I have never seen an actual black person complain about seeing the term 'master' in a git repository.

Can someone clarify what is this crap is about? I'm pretty sure that OP is clickbait.

I'm gonna blacklist Unreal Engine, is what I'm gonna do.

Attached: 1661998840141578.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>EULA fags gtfo yet again
>FOSS wins yet again

it's a shit engine anyway

>Blacklist/whitelist
>master/slave
>nuke
This is just bullshit non-issues invented by pampered loud-mouthed faggots from the west coast that wanted clout among the rest of their insufferable, useless ilk, literally nobody else actually gives a shit about these words.
These are the same people that want to tell Mexicans to use LatinX, they can and should all go fuck themselves off a cliff.

Even the demons constantly whispering racists things in my head didn't think of that. These guys are twisted on a much higher level.

>Following the coding standards is mandatory.
wut. Some rando page have no legal weight, did they include it in EULA?

I'd like to interject here for a second. What you refer to as Pokémon Master is actually Pokémon/Main, or as I've started to call it recently, Pokémon+Main.

>but I have never seen an actual black person complain about seeing the term 'master' in a git repository.
That's because as said, these are issues invented by west coast faggots who want to look good for being involved in "progress". Basically this comic from 10 years ago that's still impossibly relevant.

Attached: d91.jpg (600x450, 39.09K)

It's 90% retarded white leftists (probably jews) and the otehr 10% is brainwashed high yellow mulattos.

It's all white people coming up with this shit user. We should ban whites from working in tech unless they can prove they have experienced a single real problem* at least once in their lifetime, because the people coming up with this shit clearly haven't.
*insecurities about sexuality, gender or appearance do not count as real problems

Are they gonna tell Michael Jackson he can't make this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=qplpM0A3wHY

Attached: slave-to-the-rhythm.png (695x720, 981.8K)

>avoid saying guys
For all of my life the majority of people that say this are women mostly towards other women
>hey guys
>what do you guys want to do?
etc.
This is as ridiculous as the company banning the phrase "brown bag lunch".

>This is as ridiculous as the company banning the phrase "brown bag lunch".
Wait, WHAT?! It's lunch in a fucking brown bag, what the FUCK is offensive about that?!