Who is this and why is he causing redditors to seethe?

Who is this and why is he causing redditors to seethe?

Attached: img.jpg (3000x2000, 192.04K)

that's lewis hamilton
he's a famous pilot

Why is he pissing people off?

I'm not pissed off. In fact, I don't even know who that is. He seems to be a nice chap, tho...

He was fighter. He's pissing of bluepills because he's a Chad and women do things for him they wouldn't do for them. He can treat them like shit and they still pull their panties down.

it's a more cringe, less fun dan bilzerian. it's the male version of kylie jenner.

He got dick sucking lips

I guess you're the fag from the op pic himself

Nope just smart enough to realize women put up with more for a guy they deem "high value". Just like for men they deal with more if she's hot. What's your excuse for being a faggot?

Because he's based af, and Reddit hates people who are based.

how does someone with a cockeye and a lisp hold so much authority over beta males?

Yep. His name is Andrew Tate and seems to just be more retarded Dan Bilzerian

Retarded as he may be he pulls poon because he has $ and clout.

Why are you so gynocentric?

and this is important to you because

You are a paid shill for this potato head fag lol

I'm not they asked why he's making people mad I said why.
It's not it's just the way life is.
Nope I agreed that he says dumb shit. It doesn't matter though because he's rich and women want access to the $.

Women don't do shit for him, he had to move to a 3rd world country just to get laid. Even then it was woman against their will.

look at those faggy lips LMAO
he's in the closet and trying to convert young bucks to become homosexuals that hate women LMAO

you can't be non-white and based at the same time

Yeah shitty kickboxing promotions are well known for paying tons

By do shit I meant sex wise. What else are women good for? Jesus man you sound like you care about women's feelings. Grow a sack.

He's multi-millionaire. How about you?

Monkey Pox

might as well brown nose soros at that point, become his personal maid, get all tons of secrets washing dishes

The statement made was factually incorrect It has nothing to do with support. The man has money. Plain. And. Simple.

There are literally niggers that cant read who are millionaires. Your values are wrong.

Soros has more money. Plain. And. Simple.

LMAO u follow a millionaire?
MY DADDy dom is a billionaire, i clean his dishes with my tongue.
ur pathetic lmao

Literal rapist hiding from extradition in 2nd world country.

Redditors?
Jesus, this creature is literally subhuman and his zealots are usually low iq shitstains.

He can pretend to be an alpha male all he wants but you can tell this guy is a beta male just by looking at his eyes.

his lips too, pronounced lee'aps

his prolapsed lee-aps
his lips on his face and his lips on his bunghole

both of his lips are prolapsed LMAO
disgusting mutt LMAO

>itt: dickriding Tate

mma brainlet that panders to 13 year olds and incels

Hrs making like 5m a month selling courses to retards