Anyone have experience with Clonazepam? I've never taken any kind of benzo before...

Anyone have experience with Clonazepam? I've never taken any kind of benzo before. I've always just dealt with my anxiety, but a friend gave me one of these 1mg and said it might help. Not sure what they do exactly.

Attached: ACC01370.jpg (288x216, 8.84K)

The suck. Worst type of benzo, lasts a long time, will make you say stupid things and embarrass yourself. absolute shit

Do. Not. Fucking. Do. It.

It helps, yes, but then you become dependent on it and it's almost impossible to get off of it. Then, if you DO manage to get off of it, you run a high risk of rebound anxiety which is way worse than where you started.

I fucking HATE this shit and wish I was never put on it. PLEASE DO NOT take it. I wish like hell someone warned me when it was prescribed to me.

>will make you say stupid things and embarrass yourself
I already do this on a daily basis. Does that mean it might help?

they're pretty good. i'm using them as some kind of emergency-medication.
just be careful they are addicting as fuck, and the withdrawals are hell.

Yes, it will help with anxiety very well. They can be very addictive though. 1mg is good enough.
Just use them when you really need them.

>7+ year benzo opiate addict here

Friend gives me a small hand full once every few months so I take recreationally, maybe one a week. 1mg will make you feel goofy but relaxed especially if you have no tolerance.

They do not have the same kind of hit that xanax or adivan. if you're taking for the first time, don't plan on driving. Benzos can be highly addictive especially if you take them every day and you can start to rely on them for sleep. Be careful.

Would it be okay to try as a one time thing? I wouldn't say I have an addictive personality, plus I don't normally have access to them. This was just a one time offer from my friend.

i would say yes.
but be aware

yes one time will be fine especially i you dont have regular access. Theyre great for hangovers.

A shot and a beer is 10 times better than this overprescribed bullshit. Absolute garbage drug that's good for *their* business. ($$$)

Better than street shit. Everything that isn't script grade is pressed. You're better off doing these to satisfy curiosity than getting street xanax

I used to drink every day after work and after a while I started feeling like an asshole and my anxiety was worse than ever. Finally kicked alcohol and been feeling much better. Only really do the marijuanas now. I'm not much of a pill taker either but it was free so I figured why not.

It's probably counterfeit and cut with (or pure) fentanyl. Don't take any drug you didn't personally get from a pharmacy unless you want to die.

I heard clonny is like a weak ass version of Xanax? Why is everyone saying they're so addictive?

An ex girlfriend told me one time she put a clonazepan in her pussy and it got her super high. Bullshit or truth?

it's a potent benzodiazepine.
Yet get get high.
especially with alcohol.

You wont remember much take care

Attached: 1660670932743294.jpg (1086x1080, 123.64K)

technically possible although somewhat unlikely.
But yeah it can get absorbed through the skin although the ass is better suited for this

I know it can be absorbed through the asshole, so why not the pussy?

For real? I wasn't sure if the ass thing was a myth.

I'm not even sure she was telling the truth but wouldn't it like sting or make her pussy numb or some shit?

i've heard hardcore drug addicts, who don't have any veins anymore, to shoot their shit up. actually use their shithole to get high.