So I'm the faggot that started the 1000th Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson thread. It went as I suspected...

So I'm the faggot that started the 1000th Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson thread. It went as I suspected, but now I got an even deeper question that isn't so easy to answer.

Who would win in a fight THIS MOTHERFUCKER in his prime or Mike Tyson in his prime??????

Attached: Bolo-Yeung-1.jpg (524x540, 15.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolo_Yeung
rippednatural.com/bolo-yeung-steroids/
youtu.be/Pmvfb8al0QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ENTER GODTRIOX...

Attached: 0467898456.png (1082x922, 807.61K)

Didn't see the prev threads. Do you mean Yeung against Lee or against Tyson?

Yeung against Tyson

I can't even begin to guess. Sure Mike Tyson was a absolute beast with training on boxing but this guy looks like an absolute beast with martial arts. And even though martial arts as a fighting style is laughable the fact is his muscle match is about on par with Tysons so the physical element is taken care of. Would Tyson's boxing alone be able to beat this guys all around general fighting knowledge?

idk though dude, Yeung seems like he was more focused on body building than a striker like Tyson/Lee. He was a big dude sure but Tyson is a fast mfr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolo_Yeung

rippednatural.com/bolo-yeung-steroids/

So let me ask you this then. What's your quick assessment on this. Mike Tyson in his prime vs Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime?

Gee I wonder. The former Heavyweight Champion of the world, or a guy who lifts weights to look good...

Baaaaaarp
How about that for an entrance
youtu.be/Pmvfb8al0QE

Mike Tyson because Bolo was an actor and didnt train for performance while mike did. Also yoshihiro takayama would be a better match but youd have to take into account how theyrr fighting, mma or boxing only. But theres a video of this dude going straight up clow for blow with someone so idk.

Come on man, you're oversimplifying this. When it came to Bruce Lee motherfuckers are like "come on man smaller motherfucker would get knocked the fuck out easy", but when it comes to this situation that's not the case. Mike Tyson is nowhere near as strong physically as Arnold was.

He's a professional fighter. Arnold is a weight lifter. Stop being so retarded.

yeah and with that fucking strength, you know what that means?

With muscle mass comes protection. You could probably give him a direct fucking punch in the face and it wouldn't phase him where if you do that to any normal man it would probably at least knock them to the ground.

Yes I'm sure Arnie could take a flush gloveless shot from Tyson and laugh it off.

I meant you. My point was that with strength comes protection and demonstrating that with the hypothetical you could apply it to the Tyson vs Arnold scenario.

Sure he's still going to feel it but it wouldn't impact him like some other weak necked guy. A lot of boxers have taken direct hits and lasted, Tyson wouldn't just give Arnold one hit and that's it most likely.

Being muscular doesn't make you tough or a good fighter.

Boxers can take those hits because they do on a regular basis. Arnold doesn't spar, he just lifts weights and stretches. Tyson would absolutely starch him

The fighter part I agree with, not so sure about the tough part. It's literally one of the basic ways of measuring someone's toughness from. I mean muscle too not just fat and combination of it.

I love Mike Tyson too, but you can't just sit here calling Arnold a weak little bitch just because Tyson is the best boxer of all time.

John Cena.

>Tyson is the best boxer of all time
Holy fucking shit. You are such a fucking idiot. Fuckin stupid 15 year old shitting up my Any Forums.

He is, but if you're referring to Muhammad Ali for the sake of not derailing I'll acknowledge they're a tie. If you mention anyone I'll laugh.

Tyson was the best, unless you want to show me some videos of anybody else knocking motherfuckers out twice their size on a regular basis?

>best boxer..lol
I have someone you need to meet..watch his ko comp..its like seeing someone kicked by a horse..He didnt have any real competition..because he ate them all.

Attached: wladimir-klitschko.jpg (1200x1200, 89.85K)

>Muh knockout reel
Lennox Lewis, Joe Louis, Ali, George Foreman, even Wlad are all ranked higher than Tyson. Tyson is a tail end top 10 Heavyweight at best you fucking pleb.

Attached: 5fbe39f4e27a8.image.jpg (1200x797, 109.6K)

Klitschko would
>knock Frasier to Seattle
>beat Ali so hard he would convert back Christianity
>Fuck Tyson until he feel in love with him
>Make Hollyfield cry for mammy
>And Give Foreman grill marks
These are all facts..of course no one really considers him the greatest even though he held the title longer and more defenses than any other boxer..Geez I wonder why he was never promoted in the West..HMMMMMMMM..i wonder who would not want to show a white guy as the ultimate bad ass..

Attached: 1642757876876.jpg (708x533, 85.88K)

I never even heard of that guy, I'm gonna look him up are there videos of this shit? or is this all hearsay with no actual evidence?

Everyone agrees on tyson because the shit is fucking there for everyone to see. I hate that "yo this shit was bad add......no proof but was so badass" shit.

You zoomers have no idea what you're talking about.

This post is me again. LMAO at that fucking guy. FUCKING LITERALLY first fight of a best knockouts compilation i see of him is him doing that gay ass Mayweather shit holding his fucking fist in the air moving it around mirroring the other dude's glove.

Mike Tyson didn't do that crap, he just ran into the mix and start swinging at the motherfucker. What that faggot is doing isn't boxing (although I am aware a lot of boxers do it). It's stupid ass gay shit to hold a job as a boxer I guess. He couldn't play that shit with Tyson. Tyson would have laughed at his glove waving bullshit and socked him in the fucking mouth in the first 10 seconds.

Are trying to prove my point..look up Klitschko KO compilation..never heard of the longest standing Heavy Weight in history..I dont even know what to say..He was knocking people out with straights..listen to the crowd..they dont cheer they gasp because it is so violent.