Post a pic that instantly do you think the smell

Post a pic that instantly do you think the smell

Attached: smell pussy.jpg (600x450, 58.46K)

Isn't pussy juice supposed to smell good?

mine only smells really when im ovulating. other than that it pretty much doesnt have much smell to it at all.

It does smell good

Attached: 1632875823286.jpg (4624x3472, 729.08K)

Did you ever taste it?

It has a smell when it is dried. Kind of sweet smelling, like German chocolate cake.

As most posters have only smelled their own armpits....I can only contribute armpit images.

when its healthy, girls fuck around too much or use dirty toys and wind up with bacterial vaginosis and stink. shit doesnt just go away either

if ur asking if ive licked my fingers the answer is yes lol. everyone fucking does and everyone who says they dont is full of shit lol

uhhhh no lol. pussy smells like pussy. its just a matter of how strong it is.

i mean yeah and no. ive had bv a few times and it didnt really change the smell that much except for a few days until it cleared up.

I kinda meant to imply how it tastes

pussy really doesnt have a taste tbh

Joke's on you, that's my favorite thing to jack off to.

knew a girl that just continually has it even after meds. even when it "got better" it was lighter but still stank. was really sad bc I could tell she was self conscious about it

then she just has shitty hygiene user.

the only time i ever really notice a smell is if i havent showered in more than like 12 hours, or of i just did some physical activity, or if im like really sloppy wet.

does it roast like the grand canyon roastie?

Yea cause differences between people don't exist right?

tits or gtfo fatass

I want to sniff your eggs. Thought you should know.

Ever eat another girls pussy?

nah

true but it still shouldnt smell rank lol

nah

nah

idk, i mean we showered together and I know she cleaned it well... it just didnt go away after months. like legit even lifting a blanket at night I could smell it a couple feet away and I could tell she was aware of it. do you think its like gut bacteria? like once it gets messed up you're going to have a bad time? she had antibiotics for a while but it came back

how can you smell anything under your fat disgusting overweight gut?

yea that other user is probably right about you being a porkie

it didn't used to be like that either like 3yr ago

once when i was like 17 shit was gross i got pressured into doing it and i really didnt like it like at all.

nah user shes prob just dirty

im not even fat?

uuuh i'm 180lb bro, no issues there. if anything i have a problem putting on weight and prefer drinking over eating

Did you eat her out anyway?