I have a tumor in my head and i'm scared shitless

i have a tumor in my head and i'm scared shitless

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1252x1252, 165.06K)

Praying for you, user.

How did you find out about it?

just kill yourself. you're gonna die, why not put yourself out of your misery?

pussy

headaches and dizziness were part of my life for a long time, sometimes i became static and kinda paralyzed, the last year i felt like, confused all the time, blurred speech, difficulty to understand and do basic stuff, then i went to the doctor and got an mri and there it was

The day you die eat a shit load of gold glitter for the coroner.

ask someone else to kill you then

i had a tumor removed when i was 3 and im ok
is it malignant?

a brain tumor that is, forgot to specify

Sorry to hear that, user. I got a dick cancer tumour removed last year, lost part of my glans penis because of it.
Where exactly is your tumour located? Size? How far has it progressed? What are the next steps in your treatment?

If I have a tumor I'm just gonna let it kill me because this life was shit and you people were as well anyways.

oh u gonna die

Bummer. What treatment plan are you undergoing? They gonna try to shrink it first with radiation?

Cut it out, man!

look into fasting diets, try changing your diet to cut out refined and unnecesary sugar, this will slow tumor growth

Lmao. Same.

life is indeed shit, but I like to think that it's fun to say "fuck you" to whatever devil subjects us to it, flip him the birds and show him that I'm not falling for his schemes

I am sorry to hear that, wish you best of luck user.

What's your prognosis?

Are they gonna blast it with radiation and then cut it out?

Sorry that you're going to die, user. We all have our time, your's is just now.

Rest in peace.

What's your age, user?
Also: be prepared to get shit all support from friends and family. They tend to nope out when things get too awkward or tough. You most likely will have to ride it all out on your own.

>lost part of my glans penis because of it.

Fuck. I would kill myself, honestly. How do you cope?

Eh, it's not that bad, cosmetically. They removed 1x1 cm (1/3 x 1/3 inch in burger), and kind of stretched it back together. Kind of just looks like a small crater on the side now.
The psychological impact when it happened was far worse, and everyone around me just told me I "overreacted" at the thought of potentially having to amputate my dick if the tumour had progressed too far.