I can't eat. Food nauseates me. I've lost 17 pounds in the past 6 months (5'8 103 pounds) How do I stop?

I can't eat. Food nauseates me. I've lost 17 pounds in the past 6 months (5'8 103 pounds) How do I stop?

Attached: thinfetish422.jpg (448x600, 63.17K)

Don't you mean how do I start?

What food do you usually eat?

Don't drink caffeine, sleep normally, actually eat 3 meals, start small and light. If your skipping breakfast because you sleep til 1pm then wake up and do drugs, eh just kys

If you haven't been eating at all, even with a crashed metabolism you should have lost over 50lbs in that time, lying fatty.

When did this begin? And how long have you been doing it for

Fuck it before you eat it.

Attached: 4AA1477B-810E-4873-B2D7-26B638EC399C.jpg (992x1280, 347.07K)

Smoke weed.

Medical intervention.

Can confirm.

Attached: 1574054713692.jpg (1920x1920, 1.17M)

FACK YOUU!!!!!!
Usually this vegetable thing my mom makes and occasionally some chicken and rice. She keeps commenting on my weight and how little I eat, all I want is to make her stop worrying.

I don't drink caffeine but my sleep schedule is a mess. Maybe that's the reason why afterall..

You also nauseate me, and yet you are here.
So just eat and enjoy the flavor.

Attached: 138164.gif (500x281, 1.27M)

I want to eat youre asshole

It began about 8 months ago and gradually got worse. I've been consuming about the same ever since 6 months ago.

God I wish I could but I live in Cambodia now and have no plugs so getting some would be pretty risky.

But user I'd get a yeast infection..

Maybe try different food?

Are you bisexual / gay Op?

Op please, if you listen to anyone in this thread listen to me please try eating apple slices with peanut butter infused to be extremely underweight too but peanut butter on apple slices got me gaining that was years ago I'm normal now, idk if your stomach can handle it it's pretty light if you can get it down and keep it down you will gain weight

+LEFT BUTT WRIGGLER+

Keep going, you might be onto something. Nice thinspo btw.

Weed, it makes you hungry.

Understand your body needs it? 100% daily value everything. Ffs. Even on stims i force myself to eat