What happens if someone lies about their age for a hookup/when hooking up?

What happens if someone lies about their age for a hookup/when hooking up?

Attached: 5561C12F-8B0F-42D4-B573-BA3B804760A6.png (660x574, 51.49K)

you want to go with that age when youre in court

What’s that?

Bump

The fuck you think Sherlock Holmes?

Attached: 1660790177643777m.jpg (1024x947, 74.61K)

I think I get what you’re alluding to, but what if the opposite party doesn’t find out the other lied?

Bump

As in you're over 18, and some girl says she's 18+, but us actually under 18?
Well you go to prison as a sex offender, get to dodge shanks and beatings for 2-10 years, then register as a sex offender untill you kill yourself or some vigilante looks you up in the registry and kills you slow.

the age they lied about . a 16 says theyre 18. make sure you stick with the same story

If you are a female, nothing at all
If you are male, you are a rapist

But if no one finds out one lied would anyone get in trouble?
Say two people hookup in private and part ways after that forever; if the party that didn’t lie doesn’t find out, and neither does anyone else, would anything really happen?

if you fuck a minor who lied about their age it doesn't matter, you'll still get stat rape charges

if you lie they aren't responsible for their actions due to pack of knowledge. you can get jailtime from that if u lie.

um obviously not. thats how things work in america. its only illegal if you get caught. laws are like recommendations

yup basically but if you hire a good lawyer and stick with the story that they said they were 18 then you will limit your punishment

If no one finds out about a murder, no one gets in trouble either.
You fucking dunce.

>if literally no one finds out about you statutory raping someone will you get in trouble
Well no, retard.

Ok I was asking because I have a friend that’s seventeen and a half, he’s sorta in the process of hooking up with someone and has told this party that he’s eighteen to avoid trouble. I figured it wasn’t too risky given he’s consented and is the one reaching out but I still wasn’t entirely sure. I didn’t know if him or the other party involved may get in trouble.
(Also in case anyone for whatever reason raises a finger because I know someone of that age, let me state that he’s someone I know from high school.)
(Also I think it’s rather ignorant how individuals like to treat the US age of consent like a decree from God when some other countries have lower ones. How do they explain that?)

GIMMIE GETS!

What’s that? How’s that?

Bump

It's not risky for the underage one.
It's a sex crime for the older one.

But if no one finds out then nothing happens(?)

At least 3 people IRL know, and now you've told an image board, one crawling with feds.
So it's probably going to end badly for the older one.

Would the feds really waste their time on what I mentioned earlier in this thread? Don’t people talk about doing far more extreme stuff in Any Forums and other boards?

Also only this guy and the party he’s hooking up with know of the hookup and only the guy would know about his age (which is only half a year off from eighteen anyways.)
Where do you get the estimate of three in real life from?

They'll find who you are, run your contacts and texts, then forward it to local PD.

Would they really do that?

Can any one else in this thread back this up or provide more information?

Because you know, and you are implying you aren't one of the two faggots.
So it's either 3 know, or you're the underage faggot, and ban, or you're the rapist faggot.

Ok sure I know I’m addition to him, but I don’t think anything would happen to him or the one he’s hooking up with