If i smoke weed will i become stupid? Will i have bad memory...

If i smoke weed will i become stupid? Will i have bad memory? I heard weed is good for depression and ocd but i dont wanna become retarded

Attached: 1658154073112318.jpg (400x400, 24.05K)

I regret it

So should i stick with luvox?

It'll turn you into a nigger

Weed sucks, dont even try it, its gonna kill your brain cells and you'll be less smarter than you should have been.

Mirtazapine is the best antidepressant imo.
Makes you fat as shit but it's worth it.

But then i'll be depressed because im a fat fuck

Are those marihuana drops that supposedly help with depression real? Or just another scam like i suspect it is

It’s different for everyone. Try it once. Roll the dice. :)

Sounds like it's already to late, buddy.

You'll replace it anxiety

based

lol mirtazapine is ass

OP I take 300mg luvox and 4mg brexpiprazole with nicotine and weed and my cognition is fine. If the NMDA hypofunction hypothesis of schizophrenia is true the luvox should protect you from weed psychosis as sigma-1 receptor activation by luvox stops NMDA receptor internalization when cb1 receptors are activated.

No, weed will make you depressed. Try working out instead

California rocket fuel: mirtazapine plus venlafaxine. No joke, that's a term.

On a more serious note I take venlafaxine and lithium whilst smoking both tobacco and weed daily. What am I? No dumber, just lazier. Imo weed has no effect on intelligence whatsoever, but it will make you slower. I use it so things are a bit less depressing, and as a sleep aid. Anything better than getting hooked on actual sleep meds.

Also, not all ppl react to weed the same, and it's hard to compare ppl's experience because weed is vastly different, both in potency and how it actually works (sativa vs. indica).

(cont.) Concerning memory I'd say it depends, but yes it negatively impacts short term memory. You'll remember less about stuff you read or things you watched. But it's not like you'll get frickin Alzheimer's.

Thats what i want to avoid, so i guess no weed for me

and that's a good thing

pussy

Sure, won't try to convince ya, user.

>
misery loves company, eh?
stoners ARE losers afterall

dont bother. i used weed and its 100% a gateway drug to harder shit and anyone that tells u otherwise is a stoner in denial.