Do you actually use handheld consoles in public?

do you actually use handheld consoles in public?

Attached: 1660829172134961.webm (320x568, 860.68K)

NO that's cringe

Yes, it is a repellant for “people” like that

Only PSP can be played in public and not look embarrassing. Gameboys and DS are fine if you're a kid.

I've only seen a Switch in public three times. An asian guy killing time in the lobby of the business school, some white guy in the bus playing Zelda and my autistic chad friend on the train as we were leaving an airport terminal. He was playinf MK8D with the volume on full blast.

This is edit

I use a new3DSxl on the subway. I turn 36 next month. I do not give a fuck.

Attached: backpack.jpg (866x1402, 111.48K)

Go on a diet fat fuck
Piggy oink oink
Landwhale

Unironically play my switch durring lunch break at my office while wearing a snuggy. I've convinced most of my coworkers to get/bring their switches in and even more to get a work snuggy. We've been playing Pokemon Unite, can get about 4 matches in on break.

She looks more confused than anything

I eat like shit 90% of the time and have only breached 200 pounds once at 5'9. How do these absolute units do it?

What are they even trying to convey?

>americans

Is the bitch in the back too fat to flip the bird properly?

Tik Tok has been great. It’s people trying to gain social clout by deliberately acting like retards thinking they’re being funny and cool.

Did they have to circle the man like I never seen one before?

fuck off vinny

They cause an earthquake every time they see someone playing their Switch in public?

the landwhale who posted this just needed to artificially seethe over something

While genetics doesn't play that much of a roll in weight, sometimes there are exceptions to the rule.

Yes, on airplanes only though. I fly almost every weekend so it makes sense to actually have a handheld even though my PC can emulate everything

You have to eat a lot, like a LOT, and they do.

At some point your body just gets irretrievably broken.

?
What's wrong with backpacks?

I have a sudden urge to just replace my wallet with a back pack

I think niggers don't understand that backpacks are practical things not just "drip" or whatever the fuck they say.

People who are tragically out of touch think they're still uncool.

thats the furthest they've walked in months

When have they ever NOT been cool? I'm over 30 and even back then all the cool kids decked out their Jansports with pins and patches

I don't use handheld consoles at all because ive only ever had a ds lite when i was like 8 that broke fucking ages ago so we just pawned the games