Name one thing better than a full American breakfast

Name one thing better than a full American breakfast.

Attached: Bfast.jpg (474x474, 59.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sticking your own dick in your own fucking butt and becoming pregnant with a retarded self incest baby

Clean arteries

A full English breakfast. It's basically the same but with added beans and black pudding.

And no actual firearms because they make it hella difficult for the average bloke to acquire them.

Attached: full English brekky.jpg (1080x1080, 265.88K)

Is that the toxic masculinity breakfast?
Looks okay, but I wouldn't appreciate the smell of hoppe's oil while trying to eat my eggs

>toxic masculinity
No such thing. Its just a fantasy word made up by libtards.

Yep, definitely toxic masculinity then.

Attached: 1539072377887.png (159x219, 45.45K)

Theres nothing toxic about defending your home and family, user.

Not to mention your blatant sexism in assuming that photo was taken by a man.

>no homefries
“Full”, hopefully you’ll be eating a few of thise bullets later on, OP.

sharding

Whoosh.

We got the joke, OP. That’s why we keep talking about the guns. Problem is the joke is dumb. You should become an hero.

Literally any other meal

I'll give you one simple example: Mexican meal

I can f
Defend my home without eating breakfast with my guns displayed before me. Also, the brass knuckle mug isn't useful for self-defense.

Who said anything about a man. Oh that's right, you guys force associations all the time
>Implying only men can be masculine

>full american breakfast is just eggs, bacon, and coffee
yawn

a glass of water.

>Also, the brass knuckle mug isn't useful for self-defense.
LoL ok.

Huevos rancheros > bacon and eggs

>This nigger expects to end up in a fist fight during breakfast.
Over out the ghetto, bro

Yes so nice of home invaders to wait until after dinner to break into your home. They're so kind and courteous.

>Implying only men can be masculine
Women can be masculine but women and men do not partake in the same roles at all. The ones that do are outliers, especially when they're forced to survive out in the wild.

With what, Mean words?

English breakfast is superior. Do we even have an “American breakfast?”

Attached: 3B761302-369D-4E4E-9977-0C8586222B12.jpg (1194x796, 217.49K)

A log of shit from Andy Sixxs asshole

Move out of the ghetto and you won't have to always be afraid you'll need to punch an intruder with your novelty coffee mug. Easy.

Millions of times per year, user. And no its not limited to just the ghetto. People can be assaulted or murdered anywhere.

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/

Yes "we" do. There's more choice though. sausage gravy and biscuts, eggs and hashed browns is a good example

Do you shower with your rifle too? I hope you at least put a rubber over the muzzle to prevent water getting in the bore

>not understanding that virtue signalling having guns 24/7 isn't effective defence

you can have a gun and not be a massive fucking bitch about it

I have one in every room. Too bad you're a faggot who thinks it's the gun that's the problem not the person wielding it.

If you get millions of intruders per year you REALLY need to move

BTW unless you've acknowledged that the US is a third tier shit hole, it isn't a flex that you NEED a gun to defend your family

Where would you go? You'd have a hard time living alone. People are dangerous user. And the need for self defense is non negotiable.

Where are you from?
Sadly we imported niggers years ago and they are dangerous.

Yeah but tbh other countries are waking up and we dont want shitty Americans immigrating, I was never before but I am Anti Immigration of Americans

>American breakfast
Nailed it, user. But it’s not truly American unless you eat while stuck in traffic on the way to your soul crushing job.

Attached: americanbreakfast.jpg (1200x800, 109.39K)

Cool story bro. And everywhere outside of the US is a magical fairy tale world where violence and murder dont exist.

Attached: murder rates.png (1023x653, 253.91K)

Lol, keep those north africans and "asians" flooding your countries, that'll end well.

Fuck yeah, white America is ahead of Madagascar sick own bro

I like how you think I'm antigun
>Under no pretense

I just think you ammosexuals are cringe as fuck the way you treat your guns like idols.
>Lord armalite may you protect me and my daily bread, Amen

Not needing a weapon to eat your breakfast. OP is so scared of jamal entering his home, his wife and eating his breakfast that he needs a killing machine within close proximity.

Fuck, you're just a whiny bitch.

Attached: 1651380916855.png (600x577, 553.66K)

Not only that but the murder rates in London briefly surpassed those of NYC a few years back and the criminals in the UK rarely use guns. But they do stab a lot.

You're just pissed that you can't even own one.

Checked.
But the weapons are necessary too.

Attached: fallingdown.jpg (1280x720, 167.53K)