Apple iPhone Takes Lead in Smartphone Market

Androidbros...I don't feel so good

Attached: file.png (1068x554, 56.43K)

>US

Meanwhile, in the developed world...

>US
Haven't iPhones dominated there before? And, what do you expect with declining white population?

ANDROIDNIGGERS BTFO

Attached: 1662141176141.jpg (374x334, 32.14K)

How much does this have to do with women dating men who use android phones I wonder

not wanting*

Everything. I would know since I'm one of them.
t. Samshit owner

I think iphones and androids used to be about 50/50 in ownership. But this is what Google gets for treating Android like shit and not being serious it

The longer the SMS/RCS/iMessage debacle goes on, the longer Android phones are as expensive, irreparable, and functionally restrictive as iOS phones, the longer both Google and OEMs fail to create and maintain an environment that allows long-term OS/firmware/security support - the more obvious Apple is as the choice for the average person.

You should either get a $200 budget Motorola or an iPhone. Why spend the same amount even on a 'flagship' Android like the Samsung S23-FE-2JZ Note Plus Slim Pro? The support isn't there, the resale value isn't there, the software isn't there. There are no headphone jacks or replaceable batteries or expandable memory or interesting accessories. It's $1000 for a rectangle that's just as restrictive, just as disposable, with no appreciable upsides.

Apple's computer hardware is much more expensive than equivalent Windows machines - and so the value proposition involves $500-1000 extra for whatever perceived value add Apple gives to their machines. Now imagine if all computers were $2500. I think it would weigh much more in favor of Apple in that case.

>Apple's computer hardware is much more expensive than equivalent Windows machines
i would actually disagree with this, theyre about on-par. an 8-core, 8gb ram with SSD laptop running windows goes for around $1000, which is the same as the mac air.

>Apple's computer hardware is much more expensive than equivalent Windows machines
Bullshit, lurk moar

>make a (relatively) small / normal-sized phone with best in class pro cameras and good battery life
>meanwhile competition keeps making flagship phones bigger and even more pricey than apple
>they also remove most of the features that made them unique like sd cards, minijack, charger in box
gee i wonder what happened
if it wasn't for fingerprint scanner and still marginally better customization there would be 0 reason to buy android nowadays and even those points can be easily countered by longer os support, better face recognition and access to stuff like imsg and facetime

>in (((the US)))
stopped reading right there

????
iphones are the white person's choice of smartphone hands down

Ironically the more developed a country is, the higher the share of iPhones are.

Attached: android-vs-ios-usage1.jpg (794x1123, 256.06K)

Yeah, I see hordes of people who want to flee from such shitholes like South Korea, Switzerland, Spain, Austria, UAE, German, Italy, Qatar, Finland moving to such developed countries like USA, Russia, Ukraine, lol

every single country you named except switzerland is a shithole though

maybe my government is shit an the faggots that live in my country are fucking retards, and if they suddently died i would be happier, but i still like spain

Go back faggots

Android phones (the better ones) cost as much as an iPhone today. Samsung shit cost even more.

Why would you buy a shitty Android when for the same price you can get a iPhone. The only appeal for android was the price.

I don't know about you, but Switzerland is way more developed than the U.S.

because android phones need 16GB of RAM and 16core CPUs to not lag when scrolling

Yeah I tried a pixel as a last ditch effort but the problem really is Android. I honestly wish I could go without a phone at all but I'm one of the few employed Any Forums posters so I have to use iPhone

Ohhh nooo the news headline said something. Now I have to believe it.
There was probably a good thread that died for your hot steaming turd faggot.

this is good. it means a huge economic crisis will happen very soon.

50% of Androids market share is in India

>this is good. it means a huge economic crisis will happen very soon.
not really. most of apple's "sales" are people doing hire purchase and contracts with phone companies paying monthly installments.

You can't install custom ROM on iPhones

so? im not Indian and i dont care about custom roms

... and people become indebted, and then, one day, they can't pay and stop paying, and companies go broke.

consumers are dumbfounded at so much choice, they figure they have to be being swindled and in most cases up to now they were.. even by motorola... it's a hard space to find trust mid-range android but gems exists.

enjoy it then