People my age are outside having fun and partying

>people my age are outside having fun and partying

Attached: artworks-yH3x3tPE6vdnAJVI-IsRhzA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32.81K)

same here, how to cope?

>how to cope
You don't. You simply suffer.

You are either a hero or communist nobody world traitor you pick your team they are faggots and they can't get away with this stealing and all bullshit

what's stopping you from joining them?

How do I make friends out of school, I don't know what club should I join if i have no hobbies? I'm a degenerate

the people having fun and partying are already established fren groups who most likely have been friends from middle school high school ages that have already existing dynamic and he can't just force himself into people he doesn't know

not op i just know that what he thinks lol

Go "ruin" their party, if you know what I mean...

Attached: glowpepe.gif (512x512, 677.08K)

Attached: 1655680258278.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

Go to raves, easiest way to actually get in to stuff like that plus they are fun even when alone

fix 2020 first

How to I approach someone at a rave?

Tell someone his outfit is nice.

Just go dancing there and just speak to people, most people are high or drunk so bad first impressions aren't anything to worry about as long as you aren't extremely creepy, then the risk of being kicked out exists

Ask them for drugs

That too works surprisingly well

Ok so I ask them for drugs, they give it to me, how do we actually make a friendship connection though?

i dont know if this helps but most people feel lonely at times, even those who go to parties every weekend or live with their best friends.
its part of the human condition. just remember it goes away eventually.

At work

What age are you?

Please fill out this "failed youth" form to diagnose the progress of your condition:

1. How old are you?
2. Are you single?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Do you have a circle of friends?
5. How many times do you go out per week?
6. Have you ever been to a club (a club, not a bar)
7. Have you done any drugs?
8. Your body count?