Are homosexuals sinners or is it purely natural

Are homosexuals sinners or is it purely natural

Attached: 1618601290828.gif (233x302, 615.82K)

There is no sin in homosexuality for two reasons:

1. It's been around for millennia. It only became a problem because some Christian and Muslim priests got triggered by it and decided 'God' didn't want that.
2. God isn't real. Sinning is basically a Christian's way of saying 'you didn't do what we expected you to'. There is such a thing as morality though, but homosexuality isn't immoral either (because it doesn't harm anyone or their way of living).

From what I understand the Bible is only against gay penetration and not gays.

I dont remember where I heard this but all I remember is that the Bible thinks gay sex equals wrong, gay couples equals idc

Attached: IMG_2532.jpg (1835x1170, 940.33K)

Homosexuality is a paraphilia. It's like asking a footfag to stop being attracted to feet.

Sin is a made up concept to control your behavior.

Homosexuality is a choice

>Are homosexuals sinners or is it purely natural
They're not sinners.
They're defective - mentally ill.

All humans are sinners.

Are gays sinners, yes.
Are trad wife and Chad sinners, yes.

OMG but the wages of sin is death.

John 3:16

Go ahead, come at me.

>Go ahead, come at me
lol thats gay

well according to the bible sex is specifically between a man and a woman so do homosexuals really even exist?

Both

There is no sin unless you believe 2000 year old shoeless goatfuckers.
Everything is natural, nothing can be done that isn't possible by nature.

Cool beans and so wise
You volunteer to he the human sacrifice next time the crops need rain

You believe in a rain god too?

Attached: 1660828429600941.gif (180x200, 1.08M)

(dumbest argument, because it's been around for a long time doesn't make it right, rape, thievery & murder have been around for a long time, that doesn't make any of those ok.
It's wrong, even if you don't believe in God or religion. If you believe in science or common sense then heterosexual copulation is for reproduction. Rubbing gashes together gets you nothing & fags fucking each others asses when it's clearly an exit only is unnatural & gay. This is why God invented AIDS, to kill off the sinners. Sorry, but it's true.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Morality is a delusion.
Homosexual culture undermines various institutions resulting in decreased trust/cooperation among productive peoples eventually lowering the economic velocity of the polity
Some guys want to get fucked in the ass for one reason or another. I'm not interested in judging them as individuals; I'm flawed as well. I'm more interested in reducing the spread of STDs, promoting monogamy, and discouraging public acts of obscenity.

>It's wrong, even if you don't believe in God or religion.
Nobody mentioned WRONG you faggot, and nobody said it's right either. It's possible and therefore it's natural.

On evolution is basically biological but you can look at it as a perversion, weakness or preference.

If God is real. Well let's just say monkey pox and aids is probably not a total coincidence.

Back to reality though. Gays don't seem to care about stds like most people do.

Focusing on sinning: Raising children and even worse those that push gayness onto them or molest / rape them deserve pain.

wrong = sin
Nor is it natural cause gay sex is not what your sexual organs are for, duh.
Stop trying to deny your mental illness.
Get help.

Attached: wrooong.gif (466x480, 1.78M)

The sacrifice is to nature
>Everything is natural, nothing can be done that isn't possible by nature
Its natural bro

Retard

"Sin" is a human construct. So is "natural"

Ive started noticing some peculiar phenomena around that. When you only see people for like 30 seconds at a time, feels can happen without understanding, and no chance for understanding. For example, when you go to the grocery store, you have 30 seconds to make a good impression at the cash register and because its serious (money) that impression will have lasting impact on your perception. You might ask "is everything ok?" and theyll say yes, but i could write a whole book about things that go wrong. I know they didnt even try to look. Im positive nobody knows how that card machine works and all the subtle glitches that could happen ringing something up. But because they said everythings ok, and that was your impression, youre not even gonna think about that. If you can put a wagie up there that feels, you can impact 1000s of dumb fucks that wont even ask a thing. Asking any thing, practically, causes problems as it holds up the line and sometimes summons the manager over a nothingburger

In relation to gays, theres this sexual signalling that people do (the piercings) that could trigger thoughts of sex. If you never continue the conversation, what youre gonna see is "he looked at that man and started thinking about sex. He must be gay". Again, 30 seconds, with a stranger, no chance of getting into conversations like that and due to repeated exposure and lack of any other contact, your brain is now wired to link to think of sex when looking at people with piercings. Whether you turn gay or straight is a matter of chance.

In tribes, sexual signalling also occurs that determines how they react to particular actions. (like the titty drop in op)

Tl;dr: much if not most of sexual behavior in modern times is a social glitch caused by small time exposure to other people in frequent occurance leading to misinterpretations and social reinforcement. It can be traced to homosexual behavior, to irresponsible breeding behavior, and poor financial decisions.

If you have him start looking at thicc chicks, the fetish will go away

>imagine caring what a bronze age, desert jew death cult thinks about anything