Solar Storm

Did you eurogoys notice anything unusual about an hour ago?

Attached: latest(1).png (850x475, 33.33K)

no?

A jew took me loicense

Indigestion

This board is beyond fucked. Tranny BBC trash talk everywhere being bumped by bots.

skin melted and hair violently ignited, as well as my phone battery rapidly combusting and ripping a 5 inch diameter 2 inch deep flesh wound into my right thigh.

not that bad tbh

nah I'm alright mate

Attached: FO76WL_Wayward_Mort.jpg (1070x1080, 292.41K)

I told this few times, but people don't listen. Pollution is not a problem, never was. Earth is too close to the Sun.

What we need to do is put few nukes in India and detonate them at the same time. The impact may move Earth few mil km away (from current 150 mil to 165 mil) and, in the process, kill everyone in India.

Will they get superpowers or genetic defects?

No TV for you

Kek and based

Internet is going out everywhere
Mobile networks are down
this might be my last post - there are things in the sky

Im right in the purple zone and my power went out and came back on in like 10 seconds exactly when this happened...

How the fuck will it help against being too close to the sun?

Attached: FAGDOG.jpg (600x589, 29.02K)

we will never know, unless we try.

Attached: 1629405892679.png (800x777, 1.05M)

I noticed your mom roll over and cumfart. But thats not unusual...

I already explained. The impact will move us from the current 150 mil km (average distance between Sun and Earth) to 165 mil km.

If not, it will at least kill people in India. They drink from Ganges, get sick, and then spread illness. No India = no diseases.

It's called "thrust".

>kill everyone in India
Based. The currynigger plague must be eradicated.

I became aware of the things in the sky since may. Things will get interesting from November onward

It's called science dumbass

As sound of a plan as it is.
May i suggest we move the thrust origin to china as we can nuke argentina with a smaller payload should we overshoot our destination

Oh god

Oh fuck

It's happenING

Attached: image001 (1).png (567x518, 107.52K)