Number of single men on the rise due to 'higher standards'

How're you going to cope?

Attached: 234234.jpg (2917x3317, 814.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67hw-91jbWA?t=79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We were shut out of sex long ago, hence the boom in incels and virgins.

Attached: TinderBlackPill.jpg (1080x1080, 83.79K)

Attached: ModernHypergamy.png (503x644, 18.82K)

Attached: Bumble.Height.Pill.jpg (496x549, 143.85K)

>Just be in the top 0.2% of 9,898 men to get a date, bro.
youtu.be/67hw-91jbWA?t=79

Make prostitution legal and easy for the whores. This will drive prices to the floor like in europe. Women will lose their pussy power

I’m doing just fine. Married to my dream girl and still banging 2 girls from the office regularly on the side. Not even considering the other random fucks here and there

Robopussy will bring about the end of the world.

By dying alone high and apathetic.

>How're you going to cope?
Not by being better people, I'd wager.

you act like your wife isn't doing the same. fucking faggot ass nigger, you will be the one crying like a bitch when she dumps your ass and takes half your shit. keep thinking this way cause its going to he hilarious when you find out you were thebone getting played for your shit

how do I know this, cause I've had many friends like you that were doing the same thing only to get fucked xD shit is great

Don't need to cope if I'm bisexual.
Remember, the only way to force women back down to reality is to snub them with "Oh, I already have a man who is very easy to be around, I don't need difficult people (i.e. difficult women)" or something like that.
Make women beg. But the only way to put women in that position is to reduce the number of straight guys simping for them.
Go bi.

This, along with bisexuality.

This is just for people who use dating apps to date. Dating apps are not at all representative of how easy it is to date. They're skewed and fucked. Any man who relies on dating apps as their sole means of getting a date is as foolish as a haggard alcoholic sitting at a slot machine.

Men nowadays pedestalize lesser desires like having sex and romance because they don't spend their time being useful to society and maxing out their skill and reputation levels. Anyone who focuses on benefiting the society around them knows how easy it is to ask a girl "you got a boyfriend?" "lets get a drink", but when you spend your time diddling your little shriveled up ding dong you forget you're on a fucking spaceship that needs to be maintained. You forget you got some quests to complete. And so the crew puts you away in the corner while they get on to more useful things.

If your state of mind deems it difficult to utter the sequence of sounds necessary to bring a girl to a bar then you have to fix that first. Imagine playing fallout and being afraid of selecting the dialogue option that says "wanna go with me". LMAO!

number of single men on the rise is probably due to the current state of women just as much as muh standards

Imagine booting up Skyrim and instead of completing any quests or romancing any characters you never leave the starting city. You roleplay a character that sits around naked complaining that the game is too hard. Never level up. Never move. Just afraid.

No shit a woman doesn't want that dirty wiener inside her.

Guys I used to be just like you. I am a fat slob. I have man tits and really bad stretch marks, literally since I was in the 7th grade. I don't mean light stretch marks, I mean like freddy kruger slashed up my stomach. Needless to say this fucked up my confidence from a very young age. I never thought I would have a girlfriend. Fast forward to my first job. I met an attractive girl (not just attractive compared to me, really pretty) at my first job. She was very shy. I started talking with her and SHE invited ME to her familys home for dinner. I am married to her and we have been together for over 10 years.

My point is, no matter how hopeless you think it is, you are one conversation away from meeting the right person.

Been married to my hs sweetheart for 15 years. There's nothing to cope with. Although I watch a lot of men's channels and they way these women act nowadays makes modern dating seem like hell on wheels. . . No thanks.

What's
>bisexuality
go to do with it?

Can someone with half of a brain explain to me how if most men will end up alone this could not affect in the same number or % the women?

Considering there are 100 men and 100 females in a poll. All of them are heterosexual, tell me, relation wise and long-term*** relation (not sex only) that let’s say 70% of men end up alone, then the same number of women will be alone too? No …?

If you're bisexual, you can show women you don't need them, show them that they have no power over you, and, potentially, leave them lonely and alone.

Our extinction is going to be glorious

I haven't been on a date in like 10 Years. I've got 10 acres, working on securing a loan so I can build a hermit cabin/wizard tower.

I'm 33, feels really, really bad man. I message girls on bumble etc and they don't respond. Dunno m8. Kind of hope I get fired so I can spend a few months in the gym and maybe pursue a degree an arborist degree.

>im in top three

Attached: prepara tu ano.jpg (497x497, 53.93K)

>women causing the downfall of civilization

What else is new?

If being a better person doesn't result in people being better to you then theres no purpose.

Bumble and Tinder suck. Try a furry app like barq or ferzu, or, better yet, go to your nearest leather bar/club or BDSM club. If you meet a woman at any of these places, they're less likely to be a normalfag, and therefore much more friendly.

Have fun getting stabbed to death by a pozzed whore.....