How can she do that?

How can she do that?

Attached: VID-20220817-WA0067.webm (480x848, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1382053990115.jpg (553x759, 141.61K)

cant hold a fart or a shit...

answer here
discord com/invite/FGcAtYdCfS

rectal prolapse... faggot

June is also anal prolapse month..

Attached: 1660351872013264.jpg (1170x994, 168.62K)

God, that's fucking awful. But kudos to her for originality and being a good sport about her prolapsed anus. Might as well get her 15 minutes.

That's what happens to heroin addicts. Opioids slow down the intestines resulting in severe constipation: they literally only shit like once a week, and it comes out the size and hardness somewhere between a 16-oz can of soda and a tube of Pringles full of concrete.

This behavior is also likely because she's high as fuck right now.

It's a free country.

how can she slapp??!

This is what happens when your asshole gets blown out by dick

It's literally not designed to handle being treated like that but try telling that to faggots and other sodomites. Mark my words there is going to be an epidemic of fetal incontinence as an entire generation of zoomers and millennials discover that the consequences of reaming your asshole twice a week for 20 years isn't just being called 'faggot'

>there is going to be an epidemic of fetal incontinence
All infants are incontinent, user. That's why we put diapers on them.

This is what Trump’s rectum will look like after a few years in federal custody.

sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this

I write software for medical industry so I'm exposed to a lot of what goes on behind the scenes.

Pro tip anal receptive activity significantly increases the likelihood of fecal incontinence.

"These results provide initial epidemiologic evidence supporting a link between anal intercourse and FI among both men and women"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615

Cool. Didn't know that. I read somewhere that meth heads can stay several days with without sleeping

rip ambattakam

Begging for someone to open a car door on her and right against the concrete divider too? I wouldn’t hold back

You really want to get prolapsed angus all over your car door?

No doubt he's got a pretty impressive 'research' folder

because she practiced a lot

All that effort just for a few bucks to go buy more dope…
>gutter whore is full of feral nigger grade HIV+ semen. Imagine the stench

Attached: EFCC805F-38BE-44E6-B032-04D1C6CCF62D.gif (320x180, 1.4M)

Attached: 6DAEEF2B-841D-4745-B794-36F0CF3BC913.gif (300x223, 910.77K)

Oh, it's you again! I remember you! Do you remember me? Or do you want me to, once again, blow you completely out of the water for your idiotic approach to the scientific method and total mockery of logical deductions.

Because, like two years later, it appears you STILL don't have longitudinal studies or studies proving physical damage, and are still sitting on that ONE SINGLE study about epidemiological damage at a sub-tissue level. It's really quite pathetic.

checked and kekd

Attached: 44B3DFEB-B189-4956-A58E-1D52E78596C5.jpg (626x1024, 67.86K)

Safety first, at least she had her hazards on.

lol

lols

god damn it