I want to bite someone to death. 100% serious. I want to tear flesh from their body with my teeth...

I want to bite someone to death. 100% serious. I want to tear flesh from their body with my teeth. I probably won't eat it because eating raw human meat sounds disgusting, with the hair and stuff.
I would just keep biting them until they are dead. They would be crying and screaming like a monkey getting torn apart by a tiger.
Oh god my jaws are so itchy right now. I want to bite.

Attached: bite_you.png (541x305, 392.18K)

Attached: c45d7a9043ea3b6636720a82e871bf9ea4206d5059a57d35d60c2aa6f443b400_1.jpg (600x784, 48.89K)

It wouldn't take very long before you'd start losing teeth and/or break your jaw. Human bite force isn't very impressive and the jaw muscles and joints are surprisingly fragile. And that's not counting any other injuries you'd sustain if they fight back and you're attacking with your most vulnerable body part.

It might work if you could restrain them completely. Then killing them would be a matter of severing a large artery or vein in the neck. But given your pathetic human teeth and lack of long canines, that would take several minutes of gnawing on their flesh. Would just be pathetic, really.

Hope you're reincarnated as a lion, OP, because this just isn't going to work otherwise.

how can that be true? how easily do your teeth bite into steak? or even harder stuff like carrot? you are telling me carrot is less resilient than human flesh?
Obviously I would make sure they are disabled and can't fight back, like a spider does. I would likely just straight up beat them until they are about to pass out. I want them to be awake when I bite them. There's no point if they don't react.

You know, I've fantasized of kidnapping my ex chop some of her flesh into a steak, cook it and eat it with some wine whilst she is alive and watching.

Jeffrey Dahmer was also just a man. If he can do it, why not you?

Steak is cooked, cleaned of gristle and tendons, and use cuts of muscles that aren't exercised very often. It's not really comparable. At best you could tear apart some flaps of skin, and it would still be a struggle.

This is literally just Hannibal. Make sure the wine is a nice chianti.

If you went to the travis scott concert you could have easily gotten away with it

Because there's a lot of cameras and devices that can track your activity and her's so no. I enjoy my freedom.

well I'm not a butcher at a grocery store so I don't know about the tendon and gris-what idk all that is. Flesh is flesh. ok Tyson bit off that guy's ear right? I'm sure there are tendon or whatever in the ear too. bone as well I assume?
like that saying, when there is a will, there is a way

there are probably ways around it. like you can use EMP around the camera before you go in

Have you tried biting a live animal before? Start with mice then work up to cats and dogs. Then larger animals like deer.

animals have hides that are meant to protect them from predators' teeth and fangs and claws
bad comparison user

Farm animals then, chickens and pigs.

this sounds like something that sounds better than when you actually do it

Youre definitely retarded

It’s not happening. Unless you Cana hie e death by a thousand bites

hmmm now that you mention it, I can see how it might not go so easily as I thought. I don't think I can bite through a pig. they just look so solid, you know?

yeah now that I think about it, you are probably right
guess I'll return these ropes and shovel

Stick with crunching carrots with your ass, faggot. You should pull out your pathetic teeth one but one. I know you want to. YWNBAW

Attached: 1660362854267447.jpg (565x561, 34.23K)

you only get one shot. you better hope that beer somehow knocks me out or you can outrun me, because if neither happens, i'll be biting you

yOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME? i'M LIKE 6 FEET TALL AND COULD KICK YOU'RE ASS. dREAM ON LOSER HAHA.

Attached: 1660693028494904.jpg (258x196, 10.9K)