Suicide

I have tried cutting my wrists. I’ve tried overdosing on heroin. I’ve tried hanging myself. Is the only way to guarantee death to shoot myself? I’m not savvy so I don’t really know where to get a gun.

Attached: 4B177773-69F3-428A-A3FE-D5CBB472F3C0.jpg (1334x750, 114.27K)

God you must be a fucking idiot

>don’t really know where to get a gun
gun store

How do you fuck up hanging yourself? Just jump off a bridge or something.

You must not have tried very hard. All 3 of those are pretty easy ways to kill yourself.

Not everyone lives in america, silly amerimutt

then come to america

if you really wanted to kill yourself you would be dead already, faggot
go look for attention somewhere else

Attached: D9234692-26BF-47A5-912B-C3C62619B46D.jpg (500x376, 66.33K)

And what if OP is broke

Fair enough, the last two times I tried I just ended up unconscious until I woke up in the hospital.

Who cares, he's going to kill himself anyway. Get a credit card, max it out coming to America, then he dies and his debt doesn't matter.

You didn't have enough heroin.

Come to middle of Chicago any night at 8pm and yell all Ni##ers are stupid. Be dead within seconds.
Or, as last resort, hold up a donuts shop and pee on the fresh donuts. Cops will end your life.

Maybe you should just have a nap in a closet

Attached: ez.jpg (750x536, 72.42K)

actually based

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: maya.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

pretty easy to get a gun on a payment plan but i take your point
i guess guns are off the table if you can't buy one

Get your divers license in china. But seriously you’re a fucking retard among retards for failing to end your like in a world with infinite ways to die. Also don’t kill yourself if you feel like you’re life is that shit than just run away, life as drifter can be rewarding.

If you bought heroine than you know where to get a gun don’t gimme that shit

World of Warcraft

Toaster bath/Death by cop/woodchipper/car accident/Drowning/Skydiving/A nice cup of bleach/Drugs/Tall building/House fire/Falling piano… you get the fucking point. If you truly desire death than you would already be dead. Don’t take pill because they fail about 90% of the time and if you fuck up with the gun you will just fuck up your face.

If you tried cutting your wrists and didn't bleed to death in a few minutes, you didn't do it correctly and probably barely nicked yourself a couple times.

If you tried hanging and not only didn't asphyxiate but didn't even brain damage yourself to become incapable of posting on an imageboard, you... I don't even know. Used a piece of thread that snapped or just put it around your neck and stood there like a retard.

If you overdosed on heroin and your lungs didn't stop working basically immediately, you didn't take nearly enough.

It sounds to me that you don't actually want to die and are just doing dumb shit that can result in death if done properly, so you can claim you are. Which is like saying you want to get healthy, so you buy salads but then let them rot in the fridge and keep eating McDonalds.

If you actually want to die, you'll figure it out. It's not difficult. If you don't, then get help. Either way, stop fucking around and pick a side.