Where can I get called slut names online?

Where can I get called slut names online?

I love being called a whore and this is my favourite fetish at the moment.
I've added toxic mates on online video games to treat me like a bitch even after the game is over, but they often don't stick very long, and I have to find other candidates.
Isn't there a place where I can just get treated like shit and get put in place like the slut I am?

Attached: 1646209701269.webm (870x480, 1.08M)

Anyone have an idea?

I don't have much hope for this website, but at this point I'm just longing to be insulted and mistreated

Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about

Also, sauce?

post your gamertag, I'll make you a fucking doormat you worthless cunt

I have no clue, I just used some big insertion webms last time I talked about my fetishes on here.
It was about how big the things I can take up my ass were (nowhere close to this video though)

Attached: 1646108326151.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

How much she get paid to do that to herself?

Any particular site you want me to add you on master?

I'd just do it for free, as a hobby and my biggest fetish (when it comes to size)!

Does this actually feel good?

Show us your dirty hole instead you piece of trash

It feels awesome once you get past the initial pain.
The first time is the hardest, but it's smooth from there, at least it was for me.

I'd gladly do it, but I'm actually genuinely out of lubricant. I'm not going to exhibe myself if I can't play with my toys while doing so, sorry master

But I have to say, orgasms with this have been the strongest I've ever had

Attached: 1645402234170.jpg (2360x3041, 1.22M)

No wonder you like being called names, you're useless. If you're not gonna show how you work that shithole of yours then you should probably stick your fist no lube all the way up there as a punishment, otherwise fuck off

Sorry master...

I'm moving next to a sex shop in a couple weeks so I haven't refilled on bad quality supermarket lube.
I can't wait to get my slut hands on some real lube so I can wreck my hole for the world to see, I'll be back then mark my words

ur either a fag or a troon kys

Thing is, I actually prefer slutty girls. So sadly I can't demean you. I'm way to nurturing and understanding

Attached: latex angel4.jpg (1000x1500, 191.45K)

I've had quite a surprising aamount of people refuse to insult me because they're "actually too kind" after flaming for the entire game.
They're the ones to get me riled up and it's often just disappointing.

None of the modern places actually work for this, they are all tuned to engagement or whatever.

Something like chatropolis.com looks like it's from the 90's but fags like you can get pounded

That's disgusting

If you give me your number I'll call you and give you the business. I've had a stressful day.

Jesus fucking Christ. I cannot unsee this

I'll give you my goiogle number so you can't dox me (706) 461-477three

>id like to grab you by your stupid whore cheeks and smack your face before rolling you on your belly and ramming my hand up to my elbow into your ass.

Probably why I'm still alone. I could never see the appeal of dirty talk/demeaning someone, even if they get off on it.

BDSM I can see, but I would really double down on the after care

Attached: aftercare.jpg (1009x1050, 832.03K)

You'd love that you dirty little cum dumpster, wouldn't you

if she wants me slap her around in the bedroom and see how enormous we can make her lady holes, i would absolutely adore her everywhere else.

Why haven't you posted feet yet, worthless fucking whore?

its not a she dumbass

i really think that women who enjoy this sort of huge insertion stuff are afraid to admit because their partner would carry over into life outside the bedroom and expect to be able to degrade her in her public and the like.

>i would rather compliment and build her up while giving her encouragement and rewards for going bigger.

>just me. but i also have no issue slapping and choking and binding a whore when I know she actually enjoys it.

I expect you to pretend to be normal in public.

I'm not home alone so getting on the phone is impossible, but you an vent on here I assure you!

I would adore that master

I can be whatever he wants, I just consider myself a slut that's it

>these are what as known as human females of superior capability.

Just make sure it's before or after work hours east time, I don't want to get fired.

I agree, but taking it out the bedroom in certain situations might feel amazing.
I'm down to wear my biggest plug in public but I can't keep it in too long yet, I haven't figured out how to stop pushing so much air in when inserting it (maybe I just need to get even wider!)

dont do it from doggy position.

better yet, how does a vibrating plug sounds?

fucking horrible guaranteed to make her shit everywhere.

I've tried a bunch of positions (stand on it, lay on my side, standing up), but I guess the 7.5cm width is still large to me at the moment.

It sounds awesome, but my next purchase is definitely going to be a larger dildo. The one I have at the moment pales in comparison to what I can do.

It's fairly easy to time anal play in order to avoid such problems

its fairly easy to have use an enema and a douche about an hour before the session.

>had girl loved anal play, refused to diet or cleanse before. Did not stop me but I prefer a clean ass to one packed full of shit.