HELP I FUCKED UP :(

Tried to use electric toothbrush like in pic as a cock and I think I hurt my cervix. My period was due soon anyway but I'm worried since there's blood. How do I explain this to my step-dad so he understands why I should go to the ER? Should I even do that or wait longer? It's been a couple hours since.

Attached: oral-b-1000-brush-head-compatible-300x185.jpg (184x184, 9.73K)

tits or gtfo

if your step dad is super religious or a bastard then wait if he is not and a decent human being tell him you need to go to the ER right away

bro, all you gotta say is you need to see a doc for woman problems. He wont want to know more and will just take you there. If he wants to know why now then say something fucking hurts

>been a couple hours
How do you feel now?

Tell him that your vagina hurts and you're bleeding. You don't need to tell him that you fucked yourself.

this will only work if he os not some sort of religious nutcase

Listen, fellow, go find someone else to indulge your "I'm a girl" fantasies with.

Not helping you masturbate, dude.

then ask to see a girl doc dude

Tits+timestamp+bloody cunt or gtfo

Trannies dont have a cervix

Why do you need your step dad in the first place to go to the ER? Is he the only one with a car to get you to the hospital or something?

im talking about her step dad not the doctor

yep me too, only religious issue is if the step dad doesnt want a male dr doing it. She can tell him she wants to see a female dr

You know the rules. Tits and timestamp THEN state your business or gtfo

religious nutjobs don't care they only care that she was trying to masturbate in the first place

To be honest, if I jumped off a bridge and broke my legs, I wouldn't really want to ask for daddy's permission to go to the hospital. I'd pick any random dude on the street to call 911...

>Jackie eats two flies and wasps....
and suddenly there she was
so it looked for less than a second
7a,I think. About the girl and her accident in 1a

Attached: 1660682827188289.jpg (1109x964, 181.63K)

I see your point but she doesnt need to tell him thats the cause. Women can get cramps and stuff. Something hurts, I need to see a dr, simple.

have you never met a religious nutjub? you think they will just take her without any questions

Goddamn women are fucking retarded