WHY ARE WOMEN LIKE THIS BROS?

This gif hurts bros. I was in a relationship with a single mother for 6 years. She had a child when we met and I loved her child like it was mine bros. I start noticing she would always be mad and sad. Later I noticed she started talking to some dude a Facebook and she would tell me “ITS JUST A FRIEND”. I found out later she fucked him.

We’re not together no more but I still dream about the times I spend with her and the child.

Attached: E5C2B8B8-902A-47BD-BDF9-A43EA6545285.webm (478x358, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a cuck go apologize buy a cage get on with life

Gughinga

>She had a child when we met

bro you already knew she fucked someone else

Because women love to take a cock and get creampied!

get girl, lose girl, repeat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

Bro she was already a single mother. She wasn’t pregnant when we met

Dont date single mothers, its a surefire sign that either
A. They are not faithful
B. They have a lot of baggage
C. They just want someone to pay for everything
D. All of the above.
E. In the very unlikely event that their spouse died (in which they will have emotional baggage and not connect with you)

I’m dating whit a single mom too… Am fucked?

sex and love are different. You can have sex with someone and remain friends or never have sex with someone and still love them.

>never have sex with someone and still love them
that's just stalking

Yep.

Kek

Don’t worry bro. Least you’re done w her. You’re currently in a better spot than I am. I am dating a divorced single mom of a kid. Been with her a year and love that kid like he’s my own. Back in April she got drunk and went to her ex husbands place and fucked him. I’m still with her like a chump, but not like i don’t have some secrets of my own so that’s why I gave it another chance. So far we’re good but it always leave u wondering sometimes

Post niglet.

What a sad larp thread. at least pretend to be fucking some 18 year old gymnast.

Run and never look back

Hypergamy is a bitch. She already chucked the baby daddy with you and that guy was the boys father, she only needed your resources until Chad came along. Beta bucks, alpha fucks.

you are a cuck and yet you expect people to take you seriously? kys faggot

Lol I railed a single mother for months then said deuces. Don't date single mothers just smash and pass

Based

Cheat on her on the side, abuse her sexually and all her holes