West Virginia governor fears the will of the people goes against his beliefs

>West Virginia governor fears the will of the people goes against his beliefs

Attached: 1655217166704.jpg (1080x1658, 151.44K)

LOL, so much for Christians not being fascists.

Right wingers are just not going to have elections anymore because they can't win honestly. You already see Republicans denying the results of every single election since Jan 6th

What happened in Kansas? I don't follow Amerishart politics

This is a staple of conservativism in the US. The people don't know what's right. The church/state/oligarch does, and if you disagree with them, it's persecution the likes of which the US has never seen. It's depressing that conservatives have a monopoly over bitching about thought policing when that's essentially all they've been doing to their own people for the past six years.

Attached: 1660281911665213.jpg (637x599, 89.57K)

They put abortion up for a vote and it was made legal. Apparently, it wasn't even close.

Kansas is a very conservative state, but they left whether to protect abortion up to popular vote, which led to abortion being protected. Conservative policymakers are now afraid to do the same in other states because they don't really believe in democracy.

these 60+ old politicians need to die out god damn it

The right to murder shouldn't be up for debate. Rooting that out from society is the first thing you do when establishing a civilization. Can't leave that up to bloodthirsty communists and liberals who want to eat you. It's like letting the wolves enter a field with sheep or letting foxes guard a hen house. Unregulated mob rule leads to peak stupdity unless the mob is full of educated people who value morals.

Attached: 1656161057877.jpg (2420x2292, 694.42K)

>my opinion is selfjustifying
Cool. Come back when you have an argument.

Attached: 1660057173219588.jpg (500x482, 37.73K)

imagine being on Any Forums and NOT wanting to kill kids?
>shill detected

>what happened in kansas

The people in charge of writing the referendum made it a double negative. And the kansas flyover hick retards didnt understand it

>what mean

Basically the poll question was

"would you not like it if we didnt ban abortion?"
"y/n?"

Desiring to kill kids is a predditor thing. Go back.

There's plenty of convincing arguments. No point "arguing" with killer apologists and sexual degenerates who needs abortion on demand to live

Attached: FZ5YBNCWQAA-u6c.jpg (897x917, 86.15K)

>The people in charge of writing the referendum made it a double negative. And the kansas flyover hick retards didnt understand it
Then why is W. Virginia afraid of a referendum vote for abortion?

Ric Flair became governor of Virginia? Holy fuck.

Red states do not recognize this false wannabe commie regime.

70% of the country supports legal abortion. You're going to get some fucking arguing, moralfag.

Shut up, retard

Regulated and controlled murder is a hallmark of a civilized society. Euthanasia, the death penalty, killing in war, and abortion all have their place.

You kill millions of kids everytime you jack it to traps stfu

>I have no reading comprehension, but that doesn't stop me.

There are no communists in mainstream US politics, refrain from political discussion until you’re not retarded anymore

Your very existence is an argument in favor of abortion.

You're medically illiterate if that's what you think you clown. An egg has to be fertilized.

baby killer commie cope

Over 50% of americans wants to see severe restrictions to abortion. There's many censuses and studies that confirms that. Democracy says no to murder. If it didn't, should murder be legalized? Those who believe in mob rule and anarcho tyranny may say yes. We all know how those societies look like.

True. Murder of the unborn and innocents though? Absolutely not.

haha killing dissidents funny. The Predditors found that hilarious i'm sure.

Attached: 836583588538.png (960x436, 82.32K)