Do you think you could win in a fight against a 98 lbs goth transvestite?

Do you think you could win in a fight against a 98 lbs goth transvestite?

Attached: rose_choker13_original.jpg (2000x2000, 886.07K)

i'd win the fight but then probably get monkey pox so i'd call it a draw

well I dont have monkey pox

Is the fight sex? Can I lose on purpose?

no its not why would It be sex?

Yeah, transvestites are pretty predictable, not like those weird transsexuals

We can sword and tongue fight.

No why would I do that

It depends, most likely yes, assuming we have no weapons/tools/guns. I'm about 190 american units, and used to do some martial arts. I don't know if saying you are trans means you are girly in body structure or just saying trans for people to think they have a weak opponent or something, but hey. I'm double your weight, presumably slower which would be your only chance, I can kick REALLY hard and high, I can punch pretty fast, and know some basic defence stances/retaliations

No, there is no way to come out a winner in that fight.

no but here is the thing I have the element of surprise and I can fit into very small places so I would just hid in a kitchen cupboard and get the jump on you and be like surprise bitch

also I can run (and when I mean run I mean RUN)
in heels or platform boots

Obviously, then we'd fuck

Happy now OP?

You sound like the fat kid that says he has a forcefield when you played 'pretend guns' with him in kindergarden, because he didn't wanna lose. No rogue tactics and weird environments, you said we fight, we fight 1:1, mano a mano

no we wouldn't why would I fuck someone who just kicked my ass

You could probably outrun me, that is true, which is your biggest advantage as I mentioned, you have speed over me for sure. Just don't let me connect any kicks, I could break your bones if I get you with it.

ok thats trueI would still jump on u just form the ground so my full force would knock u over

its true

Sure. Dressed in black, but still a fairy.

Attached: 1652213089867.webm (480x480, 320.06K)

If I don't block it, yeah, that would do something, however you are now on body-distance from me, which is not advantageous for ye.
Also why the fuck do we even have this conversation for? Do you wanna fight IRL or something? Or just chill and chat about hypothethicals? I'm in either way

I love fairies thank u

>Do you wanna fight IRL or something
well we probs live far away

Probably yeah, but hey we could just talk it out, you seem cool, and I love the goth aesthetic (I'm a metalhead) I feel a conversation would be pretty interesting