I am fat as fuck (590lb) how do you guys lose weight

I am fat as fuck (590lb) how do you guys lose weight

Attached: 36135a557838678f.jpg (1280x853, 148.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just don't gain it in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

Stay away from carbs and sugar and do something every day that gets your heart racing for over 5 minutes

thanks

right i dont understand how people get so large

walk to your mailbox and youll probably lose 300 lbs in a week.

If you're looking at weight loss and maintaining, you will need to look at gastric bypass surgery. Also make sure you join a gym and hire a personal trainer and nutritionist.

Eat once a day. Lots of lentils and water. Convince yourself hunger is energy and that energy burns fat.
Sit in a hot as hell sauna for one hour a day.
Eat once a day regardless how hungry you are.
Eat less food.
Eat once a day, lentils and legumes and lots of water.
Eat less food.

Then get some good exercise.

You don't. Accept it and enjoy it, bitch.

Attached: based feeder.png (800x839, 402.24K)

By not eating too much fucktard.

Higher volume, lower calorie foods. Add lots of steamed vegetables to EVERYTHING.
Soups, porridge, rice, especially with veg and
lean meats, are all things that give more fill for
less.

Structure your meal times so you're not snacking throughout the day.
DON'T do low calorie diets, stick to 2500 calories a day, you'll lose weight and not feel hungry that way.

DON'T eliminate sugar or carbs, you need to learn to have a healthier relationship with them; again, more vegies, less carbs.

DON'T attach pride to weight loss. If you fall, just accept it and get right back on the horse every time. Over time, you'll find yourself falling less and less.

GET MOVING. No need to start a strict exercise routine. Anything more than nothing is good enough. Dancing, walking, whatever. The higher intensity stuff will come by itself as you feel the urge to push further and further each time.

DON'T live solely by the scale. Weight fluctuates; especially for larger people. Instead, pay attention to the tightness of your clothes, how comfortable you are walking that extra step or putting down that extra snack. A good motivator is to buy clothes just a little too small, and notice it getting easier and easier to put on.

Lastly. Don't overthink or underthink it. If it's daunting, it's wrong. This is about a life style change, not losing weight. The weight loss will come with the better life style. Make it about being happier and healthier, and the weight loss and better times will follow.

Good luck user!

Masturbation burns about 400 kCal per completed orgasm.
It's by far the easiest exercise and can never be done too many times

kek no it doesn't maybe 90 calories

Fuck off ketolard

Complete a certain amount of steps per day aim for 5k at first then move onto 10k steps when your feet and legs can take it.

Cut down on calories and eat cleaner. Whole foods like scrambled eggs, beef, chicken, sweet potato make it easier to feel full without all the saturated fats.

If all else fails there is a new pill but remember its brand new shit might fuck you up be careful.

At your weight you need to get your stomach stapled and a dietary counselor, probably a therapist as well.

At that weight getnsk8ky lapband surgery.

Stop the delicious soft drinks.
I used to drink a 2l atleast per day and weigth 250.

Then i picked up depression and smoking and became 180.

This shit is too delicious.

Attached: I dont remember saving this picture..webm (720x720, 1.42M)

Just fast. Eat nothing for 48 hours, eat normal food after that then repeat.

Just eat less, that is all their is.. it works when you're 600-500-400-300-200 pounds or whatever.. and at your weight you can still eat a lot and lose weight to a point where I cannot even fathom how much food you shove in your mouth to get and sustain that weight.

At that weight you need to consume over 3.500 calories a day to even maintain that weight, you literally have to put in effort to eat that much.

You can eat 3000 calories a day and you would still lose weight until you're down to 450 and that is without any kind of exercise whatsoever.