I have main character syndrome...

i have main character syndrome. i genuinely think i'm the most important living thing in the universe and that everything else might as well be a figment of my imagination. this condition is extremely debilitating and my life suffers greatly for it. what can be done about this?

Attached: 1653500347781.jpg (1080x1067, 147.35K)

Pay me what you owe me.

you fucken idiot. you are not more important than anybody else, and nobody is more important than you. everybody is equally unimportant

So is this narcisstic personality disorder? I love ignoring the NPD types and watching their egos be destroyed. They get so angry when I don't pay attention to them.

Go somewhere where there are tens of thousands of people or more by yourself. You will quickly discover how unimportant you are. Even better if it's somewhere that speaks a different language.

Attached: 21b.jpg (850x478, 29.37K)

Who else would be the main character? It's your story. You can't actually experience the world from a perspective other than your own.

You'll stop thinking that the instant you get punched in the face for the first time. Take a boxing class.

This is something a figment of his imagination would say

You literally just gave him a (you). Goddamn do you even think before you speak

Actually decent advice

in other words you're a raging narcissist. Seek therapy.

you're literally nothing. to anyone. to everyone. you could die today and the only people who would show up to your funeral would be annoyed they had to waste their time.

Wake up and realize that you're going to die like everyone else. And you can't do anything about it to stop it.

This isn't main character though. Everyone looks out for themselves first

The Total Perspective Vortex derives its picture of the whole Universe on the principle of extrapolated matter analyses.
To explain — since every piece of matter in the Universe is in some way affected by every other piece of matter in the Universe, it is in theory possible to extrapolate the whole of creation — every sun, every planet, their orbits, their composition and their economic and social history from, say, one small piece of fairy cake.
The man who invented the Total Perspective Vortex did so basically in order to annoy his wife.
Trin Tragula — for that was his name — was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.
And she would nag him incessantly about the utterly inordinate amount of time he spent staring out into space, or mulling over the mechanics of safety pins, or doing spectrographic analyses of pieces of fairy cake.
“Have some sense of proportion!” she would say, sometimes as often as thirty-eight times in a single day.
And so he built the Total Perspective Vortex — just to show her.
And into one end he plugged the whole of reality as extrapolated from a piece of fairy cake, and into the other end he plugged his wife: so that when he turned it on she saw in one instant the whole infinity of creation and herself in relation to it.
To Trin Tragula’s horror, the shock completely annihilated her brain; but to his satisfaction he realized that he had proved conclusively that if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.

No one cares, npc.

It's a disorder called Solipsism. It's not good bro. In fact, you have no way to establish that you are not simply a figment of my imagination.

You sound like a dick

A very interesting perspective to read user, very good pen. But if the have many others perceptives vortex, the proportion of a total perfect vortex are praticaly none !?

Attached: 1660248584464376.jpg (720x528, 57.89K)

I don't give a fuck about you. Kill yourself.

make life your story

Attached: 1632931205381.gif (375x375, 168.27K)

You are text for me to read. Nothing more. We may yet become twin kings of ruin

It’s true, you’re the main character of your story

Observationally you are correct. You are THE observer. You change everything by interacting through your will. You observe no other observations than your own.

Realitically however, you are nothing. You could appear to be the main character only because you are a fragment of a larger observer who actually is the main character.

That observer can see and be all that you are, but you can not see and be more than you are.

Or not.

Philosophy is fun and annoying and rarely useful.

Attached: 1660347075251239.png (500x500, 414.46K)