Still thinking about MILFs

I lost my virginity to a 44 year old woman when I was a teenager, we had a brief relationship and she was basically a mother figure for me. Now I have an Asian gf 2 years younger than me that's beautiful, intelligent, rich and faithful, and while she ticks all the boxes I still find myself thinking about older white women. Actually I'm terrified of marrying her and never touching a white woman again. She says she never wants kids so it'll probably end at some point and I'll find a new mommy.

Anyway MILF thread.

Attached: d97cpuv-3666d972-88de-44bb-b191-40b84517233d.jpg.18e9d37a25ee91ec2d0ef59176646235.jpg (768x1024, 215.44K)

Attached: 8c9d30214ffb3e65cd5a254035753700.jpg (800x1200, 619.72K)

I managed to match with an older woman on Tinder and ended up hooking up with her on our first meeting. Her body isn't the greatest but the sex was incredible. I've hooked up with her a few times since, and every time I'm left less and less interested in hooking up with women my own age again.

what is it about older women that makes them far superior to zoomer bitches?

I think a lot of it is a maturity when it comes to sex. They'll often speak about it frankly, without any embarrasment or shame, aren't bothered about any of the sometimes awkward stuff like needing condoms or lube.

They also fuck you back. You aren't just fucking her. They feel more like an equal partner, aren't shy about telling you what is working for them or learning what you like.

Hell yeah!
>Be me, 22M.
>create tinder account, set age to 40 but write in bio im young looking for older women
>Most women either avoid or unmatch after I tell them my age
>Manage to match with one, 45f mother of two
>Move the convo over to Telegram
>Set up a date
>Meetup, have some drinks, she tells me shes always been into younger guys but Im by far the biggest age difference she's gone out with.
Cont

>After our drinks and talking a bit I ask
>'So, what now?'
>'idk'
>'wanna go to a quiter place? My apartment is not too far from here' I say
>We go get her car, and she drives me to my place, I say I have a few beers at home to get her to come up
>She agrees
>On the way I was very close to putting my hand over her leg, but I didn't cause I'm a bitch beta
>Anyways, we get into the elevator, and she's looking at me with what I can only describe as a combination of 'fuck me eyes' and a sort of restraint
>Get into my apartment, make some small talk, but then I lean in for the kiss
>We immediately start making out in my kitchen, grinding and everything.
Continue

why do i want to breed an older woman

Attached: Jm139hT.jpg (800x1200, 581.47K)

>She says she has some reservations, and she didn't expect it to come this far
>I reassure her that it's all right
>We start undressing each other, and touching all over
>She sucks my dick, and gets it deep as fuck in her throat, then I give her oral while fingering her
>Its time
>Put on a condom and get fucking first in missionary and then in other positions
>Not as tight but who cares, Im fucking a woman 20 years older than me
>She is wild, does everything I ask plus more
>We fuck for what feels like hours, taking breaks, then she sucks me off again to get me hard
>Finally I cum on her mouth
>She was so wild, saying how she wanted to take it all, saying all sort of dirty things
>I have a praise kink so I was just encouraging her, asking her how good I was fucking her, and that sort of stuff.

Since then we've met a few times. I have seen her only like once every odd week since some weekends shes with her children. She sends me pics though and tells me how much she wishes she would get fucked by me every day.

Funny the one I fucked could deep throat like a champ as well

When I was 24 I hooked up with a 45 year old single mother who fell in love with me. She thought I was absolutely perfect wanted give me everything I ever wanted. I was kinda a slut at the time and didn't want to get tied down to one obsessed mom, but fuck that was the closest that I ever got to a actual perfect sub. It wasn't even intentional, I remember coming over, fucking her pussy, her ass, her pussy again, sucked my cock and cooked me a huge thing of lasagna. She confessed to having totally unprotected sex with me for months because she was too embarrassed to say anything and didn't want me to lose interest if I had to wear a condom. Properly because a total psycho, but she has a special place in my heart.

lucky son of a bitch

the oldest I went was 37 when I was 24. she picked me up at a bar and we fucked til 5 or 6 in the morning. She sucked and fucked me six ways from Sunday. To this day the best I've ever had

>>She was so wild, saying how she wanted to take it all, saying all sort of dirty things
cunt-dryer

When I was 17 I started a long term relationship with a 41 year old married milf. Fucking thick and was horny 24/7. They truly are the intelligent man's choice.

>I lost my virginity with her.
>she let me try every hole whenever I wanted when we were on trips.
>could afford new lingerie and took are of her body
> she fucking loved the looks we got when we traveled out of the area.

Too bad all good things can't last forever.

Attached: 4677_211832995369_472045_n.jpg (152x173, 7.09K)

Share picture

bump.
>would?

Attached: can01.anibis copy.jpg (402x608, 18.29K)

or this one. Two hooker milfs I've been thinking about seeing in France.

Attached: fuckmeattat.jpg (576x768, 42.33K)

I'd take the second personally.

Maybe a better picture of the first.

Attached: dsc983.jpg (517x768, 22.43K)

Even more so the second now.

I thnk you're right...she's thick asf.

Attached: tatjana5.jpg (574x768, 22.75K)

Attached: tatjana3.jpg (259x442, 14.06K)

Or I go completely trashy and fuck this Portuguese bitch.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 17.52.55.png (354x847, 447.78K)

Blow your load up that trashy cunt