The year is 2008

>the year is 2008
>Bill Gates looks like a nerd but a still a cool guy
>This guy Elon created this weird car company using Lotus Elise as base for its Roadster. Really cool desu
>Google allows me to find really interesting things I couldn't find at the library
>Broadband internet is there for around 10 years already, still really nice to use. Feels like home
>Tech feels really good and hopeful.

>the year is 2022
>Ill Gates not so cool anymore, has a really creepy agenda
>Elon is no more than a con artist after all. Best PR stunter ever but no more than that
>Google became Minister of Truth. Every technology seemed more efficient 15 years ago.
>Internet became retarded and sanitized by FAGMAN.
>Maybe some guy from Montana was right all along

Attached: takemehome.png (835x716, 395.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtW4reb6zXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tearsinrain.exe

Attached: society_bladerunner.jpg (326x325, 55.54K)

Coding is better than ever though. Developing in 2008 sucked. So solution to your problem is to code more

How? I'm still using stuff that was around then. You mean the compilers are better?

For the record, today we're more willing (and algorithmically induced) to acknowledge many of the problematic shit that was festering during that time: further expansion of executive power, rising greenhouse gas emissions and the like, growing wealth gap, housing crisis, tech ignorance amongst the general population and geriatric public officials, etc.

>frogposters everywhere

this reads like one of those generic comments you'd see on HN

You zoomer cunt, Bill Gates was always a piece of shit and never a "cool guy". Stop swallowing cum

>the year is 2008
>i'm too busy jerking my dick to computer geeks to worry about the global economy imploding and subsequently destroying my future prospects

Attached: 1642806998065.jpg (101x134, 15.37K)

>Gates not so cool anymore, has a really creepy agenda
Fuck off back to /pol antivaxxer asshole. Literally zero proof.

Hi Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=KtW4reb6zXQ

At a certain point philanthropy transforms from neutral feel good charitable giving into yet another exercise of power, and potentially a net profitable one too. If you prefer to ignore Gates on healthcare despite the sometimes damaging attempts to restructure how third world governments deliver and think about delivering healthcare you could also look into Gates on education and how well those models have worked out.

>What's True
>Bill Gates father, William Gates Sr., worked on the board of Planned Parenthood, along with other charities.
from snopes (fact checker tm)
always has been.

>Developing in 2008 sucked.
nah, it was awesome because webpack, react and redux didn't exist yet

The world ended in 2008, it's been downhill ever since.

Keeping your eyes closed and putting your fingers in your ears won't shield you from the harm that'll be inflicted upon you and your loved ones.

Elon didn't create shit, he was an investor and muscled his way into ceo

>Elon created this weird car company
you mean he bought the title of "founder" from its original creators.

Attached: Capture8.png (108x92, 19.75K)

>>Ill Gates not so cool anymore, has a really creepy agenda
go fuck yourself, scumbag. his operating system is the only one that freely allows you, without malicious hinderance, to
>run your own app store
>install whatever you want, however you want it
>portable and installer wizards
>shit's free and compatible with toasters all around the globe
And somehow you portrait him as the devil you fucking evil toxic shill.

You people are what is wrong the world, completely maliciously programmed world views.

>tearsinrain.exe
Not clicking that

Anyone have the image of the email from the teacher for

The problem with the internet not being cool anymore specifically is that every mainstream search engine funnels people into the top 5-10 sites no matter what they search. We need not just a new search engine because eventually that will get corrupted too. We need webrings, link directories, stuff like that, to supplement whatever search engine there is.

>without malicious hindrance
Won't be the case for very long I'm afraid. Granted this isn't Bill's fault but the retards that took control after him and Ballmer.

this, jquery was perfect, why soidevs have to ruin everything, now they are shilling compiled crap into a hypertext markup language protocol. They are fucking crazy retards and will destroy even more internet with their security shilling

>the year is 2008
>obama has tanked the economy and the bank is foreclosing on my parents house
>the next 8 years will be filled with terror
>but at least bill gates is a wholesome reddit chungus

Coding in 2022:
>javascript and javascript accessories