nearly $1200 USD

> nearly $1200 USD
> still can't play webm files

Why is apple like this, Any Forums?

Attached: images (17).jpg (640x480, 39.1K)

because Apple is a luxury brand playing off of poor people pretending to be rich. they don't need to be good, white people and niggers wishing they were white people will perpetually waste money on them regardless.

What's next, we'll have to stop using jpg because Steve Jobs' ghost says it's old? It's bad enough Apple killed flash, the internet got a lot less creative after that.

There's tons of annoying things like that. And their onscreen keyboards and word prediction is light years behind android. It's adds an extra space if you correct a word?? It capitalizes all the wrong shit. Ive never hated something more. Sucks because I'm an artist so iPad Pro is mandatory. But i really hate this thing.

I can do it on my iPhone on safari but iPad safari is a no. You could just download and use VLC on iPad. It’s not IDEAL but it would work.

The industry killed flash dawg not Apple.

Yea. Flash was the shit too. I wondered what happened to it.

Who are you working for and why have you this week launched a multi-platform smear campaign against Apple?
Why am I asking, you're obv a CuckZuck shill

Sounds like s lot of people just hate Apple. Shill fags have been bragging about them so I think android users expected way better. But guess they were just shilling.

How dumb is Apple that it thought i wanted an s there. Jfc. Never once on an android.

Nah, sounds like Meta has paid big bucks to you fucking influencer agencies to push their bullshit down our throat. And you happily comply, you fucking piece of shit. Your choice of employment is why the Internet sucks now. Fuck you, fuck off and kill yourself.

my iphone plays webms lol
too bad i have a fucking pc
mobile fag cope thread

Attached: 269834567_344551860884724_8722763550595973285_n.gif (480x480, 84.02K)

>schitzo posting
Not everything is a conspiracy lmao
Apple sucks bro. No influence needed.

They depend on fags with disposable income
Literally Starbucks customers

>hay guise I'm so random, totally one of you, please eat up my corporate propaganda

Attached: piggy.jpg (625x452, 41.08K)

They sell apples

If they rebuilt their company into a literal apple farm I would be more likely to buy their apples than their computers

The only reason to own an an Apple is to hide. Ignorance is bliss.

What's an apple.

It's amusing that iFags get excited about features that Android has had for 3 years, lol. They do have good cameras, though.

The creator of Any Forums you idiot