Why are some women so fucking retarded that they do give their number but when you then text them later...

Why are some women so fucking retarded that they do give their number but when you then text them later, they don't answer? She just reads it and doesn't reply.

Attached: 1337_2021_07_27_1_.jpg (600x800, 69.87K)

Gave you her number either to get away from you, regrets it now, or attention

Some will say it's because they are busy / have anxiety / are a [zodiac sign]

It's all bs.

It's not hard to give a fake number but she didn't.

Maybe you show how retarded you really are when you text them later.

>he doesn't know
Bro she gave you a fake/wrong number to get you to leave her alone lmao

This.

It's real. I just said it's not fake.
Nothing weird, basically just saying hi and asking about her interest she mentioned while giving her number, and if she'd go to place X on the weekend.

This is 99% of girls. I simply unfollow them now. These are the girls that don’t leave the fucking house. These girls are fucking idiots. Go find a girl that isn’t afraid of her own fucking shadow.

Then it's probably either regret or you had competition.
I assume it gets tiresome after a lifetime of guys asking for her number. She's probably a little numb to it, which is understandable.
But then again I wouldn't know since nobody ever asked for my number.

>nobody ever asked for my number.
Let's see your pussy wedgie and I'll ask for it.

If “she”’s on Any Forums she’s either disgusting to look at or just some larper

It's a shit test, and depending on the woman, actually texting means you passed or failed. For this particular woman you failed. She's playing dumb shit games, don't validate her bullshittery by spamming her or sending more messages, just move on and forget she exists. If she eventually texts back, just be like 'lol who's this' like 5 days later

They didn't want to give you their number but did so because they're more agreeable than men.

You should use the word weak in place of retarted.

It's not a test. She's not interested and she's taking the easiest path. Give the number then never respond.

Call her out for being a weak bitch. Tell her to have a spine next time and say no when someone asks for her number.

What cringe shit are you saying?

She's trying to find a way to keep you from murdering her.

Gave you a fake number bro. You are texting into the void.

>Call her out for being a weak bitch
Yeah this will surely get him laid.
Don't take advice from incels OP.
They don't have sex or get numbers.

>Nothing weird, basically just saying hi and asking about her interest she mentioned while giving her number, and if she'd go to place X on the weekend

That's a very weak connection my man. Doing that isn't inherently wrong or anything but she has no good reason to respond. You want her to. So what?

You literally don't know anything about her other than that you like her look or your impression of her, IE projection. And you probably come off as thirsty for that projection. Which is uncomfortable and unappealing for most women most of the time.

You don't really know her or have reason to know her and she probably doesn't want to be mean or rude but also probably doesn't really want to indulge you.

It works better if you pursue the mutual interest/business first off and let connections develop organically while you're doing that.

I wasn't planning on texting her any more. I'm still annoyed though.
>you don't have a reason
That's a weird way to put it because people ask others' numbers all the time. I found out during the conversation that she lives in the same district as me and there's another thing we have in common, so at least we have that.

Honestly I love this idea but this creates gender warfare imo. Which at this point is almost necessary. People need to start putting these hoes in their place