The Power Of Modern Women

Women today have so much power it is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

>Be 18
>Have practically 1000 simps begging to take you out on a date, including millionares
>You can fuck a new Chad and Tyrone everyday, if you get pregnant you simply have an abortion
>You are bored and you find you husband repulsive? Don't worry the government will take half of your husband's wealth and the kid of course will go to you
>Graduating more from college than men
>etc...

Holy fucking shit. Being a moderately attractive girl in the West in like being God. At any moment you can have a millionare licking your pussy without any effort, at any moment you can make OnlyFans and become a millionare, at any moment you can destroy your husband's life. This is so fucked up.

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 7.87K)

hate the game, not the players bro

This is not natural. This is not the game. Tinder and dating apps shouldn't exist. Women shouldn't have 1000 simps begging to take her out. Women literally are God.

Sounds like someone’s a 4/10 beta manlet that got no game.
>hint: it’s you

it catches up to them eventually

Attached: poe poem fert cap.jpg (640x571, 74.03K)

I am actually Chad. But women shouldn't have this much power. As a man, I have to work 8 hours a day, work out, study, plant, etc... for me to have a great life. A women only needs to spread her legs open and she is a millionare. Fuck that.

Attached: reddit dating prostitute media-FB2lFgcWQAMcEdX.jpg (672x960, 116.54K)

It's not women's fault you have no skill and nothing to offer. It's yours op

And the real kicker is women have zero empathy towards men. They happily destroy you once you give them the chance.

OP - you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are WEAK.

You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby (the RIGHT hobby), a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Attached: Ros.jpg (2458x3000, 1M)

Ive been with my gf for around 8 years now and im not even remotely upset about it. There are still real women who work a regular job with benefits, dont feel the need to leverage their pussy for anything, and genuinely will love you. The rest a children, stop giving children attention unless they are your own, its creepy.

You’re right it’s absolutely like playing life with god mode enabled. Want to beat them? Play a different game. Stop fucking western women. Fuck Asians instead.

The buy-in to travel to Asia is high but once you’re there you get to fuck anyone.

He’s right You’re wrong.

The girl in that story deserves the worst in life. But instead she has the option to just get pregnant by some idiotic pushover with a little bit of money in the bank

Just curious, what do you gain by being a dumbass? You’re worse than OP

True

>this
women are only worth what men are willing to pay for them. You can’t blame a bitch for having a good hustle. Blame the faggots that pay for her.

What is this, hard truths on Any Forums? Must be some kind of opposite day.
And it's not even that "hard". It's not like someone diagnosing you with cancer. You can start improving your life right now.

Attached: 1353996367827.jpg (691x572, 106.92K)

What if they dont want kids?

Lol go outside kid holy shit

This is nonsense. Men work plenty hard. Statistically women are literally not fucking ANYONE besides the top 1% of males. That means hot women aren’t fucking YOU either. Unless you’re fucking a gross bitch who I would hardly even look at.

Then they become man-hating phychos

What if they love men and fuck shotas daily but they are like a mom to all shotas everywhere

>not fucking ANYONE besides the top 1% of males
Seriously just fucking go outside holy shit.

Wtf are you even talking about. Shutup fag.

>ngmi

I’m literally at parties all the time. You either don’t know what you’re talking about or have extremely low standards.

Mfw op is most likely a kissles virgin and his nickname is smelly mike.
He is probably a wierdo who gets avoided even by thicc gurls.

Attached: 1660641153558291.gif (400x400, 1.58M)

>I’m literally at parties all the time.
No, you're not lol
>You either don’t know what you’re talking about
Look in the fucking mirror

Are you 18?
You realize people look for a A LOT more in a partner than how hot they are right?
You really do need to go outside holy shit travel somewhere, leave moms house, mature mentally past 14 etc.