Rate yourself very critically on a scale from 1-10

rate yourself very critically on a scale from 1-10

are you as ugly as I think you are?

Attached: h3h3.jpg (480x360, 9.26K)

2-10

I look pretty much like that. So 9/10 is fair I think.

Why not have the scale go to 0?

Since it only goes to 1, I'm approximately 1.000000001/10. There's no way there are 8 people on earth uglier than me

I'm ok with it a lot of the time now.

Attached: Snapchat-804531814.jpg (864x1766, 477.38K)

On my best days a 7, most days like a 4 because I tend not to take care of myself

Eh, you're more like a 3/10. Calling yourself a 1 is like calling yourself deformed and retarded looking. You look like an NPC, but you're not ugly.

6. I’d be a solid 8 if I lost some weight (75 pounds).

I’m 6’2”, 290 (doctor said I with my frame, I should be at 215 regardless of BMI.

Attached: 699F8B6C-7E47-4BD1-972B-8441BD4A2411.jpg (3088x2316, 1.96M)

Fuck it uploaded sideways. Oh well, got trips.

if you lost some weight, grew a FULL beard or shaved it all off, got a modern haircut with the sides and back shaved- you would probably improve about 4 or 5 points

in other words, you really aren't that bad faggot

Agreed.

Like most people; working out, taking care of ones beard and hair, dressing better; it takes any of the doomer blackpillers from a 1/10 to above average.

if I weren't fat then a solid 7-8 in the face. I got very handsome genetics from both parents. I'm a bit of a manlet though so that drags it down to maybe a 4-5 without the fat. have decent muscle but fat on top of it.

The highest rating I've got was from a gay who said I'm an 8.5

I think I am within that range, maybe a bit lower. What kills me is that I'm a fucking manlet

if true, you're more like a 7,5. The thing is you have an unfortunate hairline, your hair looks disgusting, and you look really aged, as in you might be in your 20s but look like 45. other than that you kinda look like an actor but have a very punchable face for whatever reason. maybe it's the dumb expression you have

>I'm a bit of a mallet though so that drags it down

It only makes you unattractive if you think it's unattractive

Being handsome is one of the things that makes being short not a big deal to women but if you genuinely are concerned about it then trust me women will pick up on it. You sound like if you worked out you'd pull more than most dudes.

8/10 gook here

7.5? Any Forums always gives way to high of ratings to each other. for some reason you fuckers have such a sad standard. I'm a huge fag and hang around women all the time. he'd get rated a 4-6 pretty much 100% of the time. not ugly but he needs skincare and to properly shave. maybe see if bald looks good too, bad hairline, it needs to be trimmed at minimum. still, not actively unattractive just not a 7.5

5/10

Attached: Snapchat-1197214585.jpg (1126x3037, 599.28K)

I have a good frame, pretty eyes and a great jawline. I'm 5'9 so only short by white people standards (I'm mixed but look mostly white). I do hard labor so I have muscle without the gym. I've been called pretty in some form a few times by women and I'm very good at interacting with them. with weight loss and playing to my weirdly high charisma I'm sure I could pull. problem is I'm mentally ill, don't want to sleep with strangers, and I'm a huge fag who wants a big bearish white bf instead of a woman.

for the love of god cut your hair. you're a 2.5 with it and probably a 6 without it

Maybe if you're a fag I thought it looked cute, I look like an aids patient with my hair cut

it looks like absolute shit. please for your sake user. afros look good on like 0.001% of the human population and you're not in that clun. have medium or short hair for your own sake.

It's not an afro tho user it just looks like that because if the shadow, its more of a femboy hairstyle like doomer boy, its really curly

sweety please don't be a retard clinging on to ugly ass hairstyles. I did it and am still mildly embarrassed by it. the words of elder fags are valuable. I'm gonna drink more and go to sleep and pray to some god or another you shave that self-hate crime

What style do you suggest then?

bitch try other shit and see what looks good. for you? probably something short yet fluffy or a mid length with some mild straightening if your hair is naturally curly. either way you just look goofy like that. it makes an otherwise decently pretty face look weirdly dopey

No it has hooks you are dumb, it isn't all clumped together it's more like anime than you think user

Attached: Snapchat-928776731.jpg (1155x2735, 488.2K)

not op but I'm jumping in

>What style do you suggest then?

I don't really know what to call it but the sides and back are basically completely shaved and fade into a longer top. It doesn't matter how bad looking you are, I gotta say any other dude that gets this haircut always looks better. I challenge you to try it.

This is an 8/10. You would not look anything like him if you just lost some weight. You're much closer to a 4 than a 6.

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth.jpg (750x1024, 68K)

I'm just sober enough to realize you're fucking with me. how could you user? I thought I could trust Any Forums users smh my head

Actually maybe I'll retract my suggestion

You seem like you're going for a look where that haircut will honestly just give you James Charles vibes so you can do what you want with that

This is Any Forums, everyone here is an ugly mathafucka

Like picrel?
I'm not user I'm srs
James Charles? How? Like in a hot way?

Attached: th (25).jpg (225x225, 9.88K)

Everyone here is a 4 named Chan.

please just get a normal, non-nigger haircut and ditch the shitty fro