You find out your daughter has an OnlyFans

>You find out your daughter has an OnlyFans
Wat do?

Attached: bhad-barbie-only-fans-34.jpg (1200x799, 123.61K)

I have no idea how this dumb bitch attracts so many simps. She is a literal 6/10 and looks like trash. If anything is proof that most people are retards who will pay for retarded things it's this.

Fap

Idgaf she can have obe all she wants so long as I get to maintain my subscription

ask for money

Disownlyfans her

Wrong answer

Dropkick her in the ovaries for being a gigantic disappointment. Then give myself a buckshot shave out of absolute shame. But not before I gorge on a platter of naga hot wings and JD glazed ribs as my final meal on this godforsaken planet.

Trips of truth right here

Attached: moot double.jpg (175x192, 12.78K)

Spbp

Honestly I feel that way about a lot of big OF stars. There's plenty of girls I can see making a few $$ on the side, but the absurd amounts of money some girls get makes no sense. She, and none of the top 1%, are no hotter than the next 30% or so of girls.

Probably disown her and consider myself a failed father.

Ask her to tell her fans to look up the companies that fund far right coups and that the government in capitalist countries has been nothing but a tool to dictate people's lives

Attached: bbns.jpg (1071x1529, 68.51K)

because everyone who follows her is pedo
she was putting tits in first plan when she was underaged
nostalgia is a bitch

A fb group for army guys was talking about how they were waiting for the day she turns 18 WHEN SHE WAS 14

god i fucking love shooting jizz for this bitch

You say that like you're surprised. She's a dumb twat but she does look good.

1) Subscribe
2) Wait until she goes live
3) Break down door wearing a gorilla suit.
4) Rape and beat her ass.

Fuck her on cam.

Beat the living shit out of her and kick her out of my house. I also wouldn't allow her to take shit that I bought with my money (ie. clothes, phone, car, etc.)

Attached: SmartSelect_20211225-144851_Twitter.jpg (1135x1487, 653.01K)