I'm black and I have a big dick! I've fucked a different white girl every other week! You're racist because you don't...

I'm black and I have a big dick! I've fucked a different white girl every other week! You're racist because you don't get as much pussy as me!

Attached: bignigdik.jpg (277x276, 24.38K)

time stamp

Hebrew nonsense, shake that ass for me black boi

Attached: Thug shake shake shake.gif (500x375, 1.46M)

get a job

Why should I? I'm on welfare.

Attached: NIGGER.DICK.....................jpg (380x403, 49.25K)

yo mouth gonna give me one bitch boi

Attached: D7402A5.jpg (1225x684, 177.26K)

You actually believing that shit is what's wrong with you. Stupid Negro, you can fuck as many white women as you want, we don't care.

You see, you're -still- working for The Man. You're a Filter, now, catching all the trash for us. Work hard now. Can't have no trashy women getting through to your betters...

LOL jealous. No woman of any color wants to touch you.

this desu

Post cock with sup

Keep telling yourself that, 80-IQ. Keep diluting your kind in the cast-offs of Civilized Society. Eventually, your lil grandbabies will all have blue eyes again. Every generation will get less aggressive and more tame. Even your ugly color will get washed out.

>I'm black and I have a big dick! I've fucked a different white girl every other week! You're racist because you don't get as much pussy as me!

Attached: 1571917427832s.jpg (119x125, 3.55K)

Cope, faggot. The future is black and will get blacker as time goes on. I fuck all the bitches and they love it. They don't ask me to wear a condom and nobody does shit when they make a baby.

You still don't get it, do you? Look at your own ''African Kweens'' and look at the mulatos. You don't even like your own kind. Nobody hates negros more than negros. You kill each other more than anything. You been here ''400 Years'' and your still only a fraction of the population. Your kind didn't even have the wheel before we took you an taught you to farm an wear clothes. ''The future is Black''? Since when?!? You had all this time to get strong and numerous and you FAILED.

And now, you think you're something special? You were bred for this, BY US! Just like we bred oxen, we bred you. Big and dumb, just exactly as planned.

LOL cope and seethe dog fucking whitey ass cracka! Them Kweens always come back for the BBC and those mulattos are what big boys like me make with white bitches.

I just told you how you are still a beast of burden, and that's the best you got? I literally explained it like I would to a child, and you STILL think you are doing something we don't want done. You are fucking your own selves out of existence, as planned. So yeah. Be Proud of the work you do for us. Stay on the plantation and get that check.

Wanna know why every city has a street named after MLK?

So visitors know where the plantation quarters are.

My ancestors created agriculture. Your ancestors walked around with mud-slicked hair and slept in huts made of the same mud. Most of their descendants still do. Your ancestors ate cow shit RIGHT OUT OF THE COW. And they STILL DO, because being farm equipment is still easier than being the one driving the team.

How the fuck you guys still get so emotional about this bait, its like 2 decades old, yet you act like you seen it for the first time

>I've fucked a different white girl every other week!

Attached: 1660316398087221.jpg (750x563, 229K)

>You're racist because you don't get as much pussy as me!

Attached: 1643828093302.gif (279x173, 1.99M)