D-did they actually get a real life 14 year old girl to make out (many times) with a 40 year old man in the film...

D-did they actually get a real life 14 year old girl to make out (many times) with a 40 year old man in the film, Lolita?

I could only imagine the raging feminists if a film like this were to happen in this day and age.

Attached: Kiss scene.gif (500x265, 450.06K)

i remember reading they used a cushion for scenes where she sat on his lap so she wouldnt actually be grinding against his knob
but yeah i couldnt finish this film it was too hot made me feel like a nonce

Noice! Still need to watch that movie

No, she was 17

Thats disappointing

It doesn't look like they faked the full French kissing scenes at all and I don't think they used CGI back then.

I think a lot of people would rage if this film was released in this day and age, but back then many a folk not only accepted but priased this film.

Event though, u know.. A 14 year old teen girl making out with a 40 year old man is kinda illegal.

It was confirmed she was 14 that year it was filmed.

Attached: Kissing scene.gif (500x276, 833.29K)

Dominique Swain was born in 1980. The film came out in 1997 you dunce.

Am I hebephile for desiring this?

She portrayed being a Lolita so fucking well and I'm jealous as fuck

Attached: bit sus.jpg (1026x136, 32.26K)

not the guy you're responding to, but filming takes place a good year or two before release. Especially for movies from the 20th century.

>most instead of all
hmm?

Damn stupid laws.

she was 15 during filming
>Since actress Dominique Swain was only 15 at the time of filming, a pillow had to be placed between her and Jeremy Irons' lap during all their scenes together.
that's IMDB
Wikipedia also says she was 15

Do you desire other children you see in public? then yeah, it's a problem. If it's just this movie, then I wouldn't stress

I'd say more ebephile since she was 15
and also she is SO sexualised during the film it'd be mad not to get kinda turned on
like if you zoom in on a girls butt dudes are gonna enjoy it

Dumbfuck

Read carefully. She was 14 that year.

I thought she was actually involved in the sex scenes. I mean, they literally got her to make out with a middle aged man and have then suck on each other's tongues.

Hollywood truly didn't give a fuck

I just find her extremely sexually attractive. And if a 14 year old girl can look and act like this I'd probably find them attractive too.

Money

A 10 and 8 year old can do it too

Nah, 14 is pretty much the new 18, especially in this day and age

>read carefully
yeah i will trust this random user over multiple web pages lmso she was 15
and nah dude i think you good honestly, she's acting so sexual in the film and throwing herself at jeremy it's bound to be kind of hot, especially since it's taboo as well yk
think any dude would find her attractive they just know that she's too young for it to be alright

kill yourself mass quoting fucking loser

i just looked at some photos from the film and didnt get turned on at all even though i kept popping a boner during the film
i think it is just the way she's acting in the film, she is literally meant to be sexy in it

>A 14 year old teen girl making out with a 40 year old man is kinda illegal.
What statute was violated, Saul?
Go land crabs!

Attached: uas law.jpg (819x819, 122.78K)

You obviously didn't read carefully... 14 that YEAR. Dumbass.

pretty sure the cushion was there to hide his pedo boner

How come a 14 year old girl is allowed to be sexy and make out with an older man 25 years ago?

If that happened now I'd say people would try to hang the producers lol

In Nabokov's novel, Lolita was twelve years old.
Just sayin'.

Attached: child molestation.jpg (700x957, 492.18K)

Are you on Any Forums scouring the planet for a trace of innocent love?

You messed up. A, or any desirable, girl like that would never want you.

Sorry, but you're flawed.

You desire what you will never have, the innocence of a young girl, but do not realize the complete picture; There is nothing ideal about being a young girl, sexualization of young women being bad is something all girls go through and they are, at their core, united on this front. They may lie and say I love wearing hijab or being a slut but they all go being treated as sexual objects.

That is why only a true alpha male, one who who can overcome his innate, unruly, harsh reality that "everything is fine" and unironically lash out at some level physically, become skilled mentally, and still rife with sexual energies be called "confident" through appearance alone. He need not speak, his life is truth.

The incel should learn their place quickly and fap quietly to perversions, but do interfere with the actual young girl beyond understanding you are a vile creation who does "satanic" acts, although lets call it what it is, diseased thinking.

Attached: कल्कि2.png (938x1341, 1.46M)

>It was confirmed
Oooh! Confirmed in the passive voice! That's super-confirmed!
You belong on Any Forums, where all the best mental harelips hang out.

what the fuck do you mean
so she was 14 during part of that year? yeah I guess so any year anyone is any age they'd be the year before for a portion of that year
she was 15 during shooting and 17 when it came out
the age she was a few months before shooting are irrelevant

No, they didn't. They got a 12 yo, not 14. Just go look it up.

they had trouble getting it played in the US
but you gotta remember movies like Leon too
It was pretty normal for a lot of the 20th century for adults to bang teenagers
people like david bowie and elvis etc etc banged 16/15/14 years old left and right

Linda Blair was 16 for the exorcist and only used an of age body double for specific scenes director was a maniac

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.25.46 PM.png (1175x124, 59.21K)

Lolita (1997)
Dominique Swain born 1980
That's seventeen fingers we're holding up for you, Sparky.

Lolita (1962)
Sue Lyon born 1946
That's sixteen fingers we're holding up for you, Sparky.

In both cases, the parents of the actresses signed releases for their daughters and were present on set during the filming. That's how Hollywood works.