Forget coding, get an AWS or Azure certificate

Forget coding, get an AWS or Azure certificate.

Attached: 2345678904545654.jpg (640x427, 237.78K)

>certificate
fuck off pajeet, certfications are made to make money off retards like you

And are regarded as the gold standard for hiring in tech.

werent those free snowflake proxy bridges to use with tor? i only heard about them in that context

>t. ass hurt student debt
have fun paying off your loan faggot lmao

Cloud based services and virtual server architecture. The field is so high in demand, in my country people are literally throwing money at you for doing this shit.

complete lie
not american, i studied for free

>not american, i studied for free

so in other words a worthless degree gotcha eurocuck

I took AI900/AS900 because my alumni gave them to me for free

how do I get a job

My school issued PC "driver's licenses" when I was a kid. It's like 30 years old now, but can it still land me a job?

>fundamentals

lol, try Azure Solutions Architect Expert

buy kneepads

Isnt it bedtime, grandpa?

do I just memorize the test dump or do I have to actually learn

First, you have to know what youre doing. Just memorizing questions and answers wont do shit when you actually have to apply skills in your job. But yes, once you know your shit, the best way to brute force these bullshit tests is to memorize most of the questions.

>>And are regarded as the gold standard for hiring in tech.
couldn't be further from the truth.
CS grads don't have loans when internships pay 55/hr and 5k housing stipend you nigger-brained retard. Keep coping.

>CS grads don't have loans when internships pay 55/hr and 5k housing stipend you nigger-brained retard. Keep coping.

Holy cope lmao is this what you tell yourself in the mirror faggot hahaha lol go make me a burger and fries faggot

>Isnt it bedtime, grandpa?
No it's 20:48 here. Bed time is at 23:00.

>Holy cope lmao is this what you tell yourself in the mirror faggot hahaha lol go make me a burger and fries faggot
I went to a t20 for free because I was lower income. Average borrower takes out 30k for undergrad regardless, which is incredibly easy to pay off in less than a year if you aren't a welfare-leech.

>do an IT course because it came with a free AWS cert at the end
>absolutely smash the course, do the best out of all
>"now the questions are normally selected to give you an idea of what you should learn"
>*all* questions where "name that product that wraps postgres/sendmail/nfs!"
>passed with flying colours in all areas except "awareness of amazon's product base"
Do not bother.

hello sirs do the needful and hiriung me

i have pmp scss ocrmp pqrs titles and i am certifications of Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Oracle, Texas Instruments, HP, Apple Repair, Ford, John Deere, and Typingclub.com

This, just be a certificated pajeet and leave actual work to others

can you tell me what aws and azure actually is and what a job working on it is like?

Attached: 1661875904000891.png (190x178, 17.14K)

yea thats why they good proxies. because you will lose money if you block whole service. domain fronting is great