There is no proof that Jews are evil and ruining the world. There never has been and their never will be...

There is no proof that Jews are evil and ruining the world. There never has been and their never will be. People who think this are just morons who are unable to think critically and need something to blame.

Attached: 800px-Star_of_David.svg.png (800x924, 28.73K)

Yeah, sure.

Attached: 1632514958095s.jpg (108x125, 3.21K)

Maybe it's the jew last names that always come up *shrugs* but yeah I love Larry silverstein,
The real rulers are people we don't know the names of. The people we know the names of are the showman.

There's not proof that the sky is blue at noon on a clear summer's day.

Attached: jews are the most opressed people in history.jpg (540x486, 32.68K)

people say shit like this but I have never once seen even a remotely compelling source for it. And the go to excuse for the lack of evidence is "DA JOOZ DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW".

I don't even care if people realize how much we control. We are too far ahead for it to matter. We control USA, Israel, much of Europe, Ukraine, we have oligarchs pulling Putin's strings - there's not much we don't control.

Attached: Bibi und Ehre.jpg (1000x541, 134.12K)

>inb4 tl;dr

Attached: Jonathon Blakeley A guide to Hasbara trolls.png (816x4732, 605.04K)

I know rite, like why can't they every provide a source on something as simple as the colour of the sky?!?!?! Fucking conspiratards.

Attached: anti semitism.png (960x928, 452.02K)

I don't claim to know much, but if the Jewish were controlling the world, don't you think they'd found their country somewhere besides the middle of the fucking sand where everyone (except maybe Jordan) hates them?

>imagine knowing this little about history

The only peoples which don't hate jews are the ones that haven't had much contact with them yet.

Attached: 109 jobs.jpg (480x288, 28.51K)

Attached: israel how many countries.jpg (712x622, 25.77K)

as a jewish man, i just want to say im sorry. I cannot help but be subversive. Goyim make it so easy and i cannot help myself, i just do it naturally. I like white people and want you all to be happy.

History bolsters the idea that the Jews are just along for the ride

Because the Balfour declaration didn't mean anything. The Rothschilds had no power. The israeli citizens in the US government had nothing to do with going to the middle east. WE Forum isn't controlled by a Rothschild. You just know nothing.

>what is Palestinian persecution

The Allies wanted to send them to Madagascar, but they'd been running the Kingdom of Israel scam for so long they just had to take over Palestine.

Attached: hatikvoh 1880s.jpg (725x952, 814.31K)

You could convert you know. The doors of the Church have never not been open to you.

Attached: 1510957728095.jpg (1280x951, 332.05K)

Ok. Let's say the Jews do rule the world. Congratulations. You are enriched for having this knowledge. What are you going to do? Piss and bitch about it all day? Unless you going to try to fix that yourself, why don't you just accept your overlords that you cannot change and go do something fun?

That's what you get for being Muslim

Not quite rule the world but they absolutely rule america. They play both political parties like a fiddle. They made their attack dog ravage the middle east and they greatly benefited. And who do you think pushed vaccine mandates the hardest around the globe?

Attached: 1636721829240.png (400x400, 231.21K)

that has to do with a few things.
>their religion says god gave them that land
>they actually were there first
>they want to have their own place so they dont get rounded up again
>basically america and england just gave it to them for the above reasons after ww2
im sure they might have picked a better climate if they had a choice, but the religious fanatics will fight to the death for that place, they believe god wants them to settle there

Attached: rothschild control.jpg (1537x1001, 153.08K)

Jews own every company sucking Africa dry, like De Beers Jewellery. End of.

Attached: 1619572849100.jpg (454x340, 23.15K)

Honestly, plan on joining a Jewish sympathizing frat. If there is a conspiracy, I want to profit from it. Yall "truth sayers" are just idiots. Running off the assumption you ARE right and Jewish have rule of everything (keep in mind, Isreal has religious significance, but religion really doesn't mean shit in the modern world. Their best advantage is the sea they live along, which can be easily blockaded without foreign aid) but if that's the case, why would you want to be the guy who everyone looks at as a tinfoil hat wearing loon? Hell, if you told me the BLACKS are trying to take over, or the GAYS I'd be more inclined to believe you. But the Jewish would be an improvement on that. And frankly, the world will go on as it is. We as individuals don't have the power to subvert any kind of "NWO." So why not profit off it? If you grew up in the USSR, work within the powers of the government. There's no point in bitching. Either try to gtfo, or make the most of your birth circumstances.

a jew wrote this

>WE Forum
Everything else you said is correct but the WEF is the biggest Q-tard nothingburger since muh moon landings.

The WEF is to the World Bank and the IMF what the Manchester United Footlball Club is to the United Nations. Not only does it have zero power, but it doesn't even how any powerful members. It's a website and a facebook page with a cool name that otherwise does shitty Tedx talks for grad students and public servants.

If you want to talk about the Bilderberg Group, or the Bohemian Grove or stuff like that, more specifically why the organizations that host meetings between the most powerful men on earth never get a single sentence of media coverage, then you're on to something.

But the WEF is only reported on by the likes of Alex Jones and PJW who never name the Jew.

I think part of it is "we started it, we gotta support them." Frankly, if there's one thing the right and left nuts have in common, it's their hatred of Isreal. What a weird combination. Guess it shows they both just hate.
Life's too short, get off 4 chan for a bit. Go for a drive, or a walk. Enjoy life. Join the Jewish faith.