White people hate thread

white people hate thread

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 222330.png (480x855, 401.9K)

Attached: 5vett6.jpg (500x921, 106.32K)

Attached: 1660018725905064.jpg (460x520, 43.13K)

>"hey one guy said it, therefore all black people believe it"

I'm white, and I hate people. What's your point, OP?

Attached: yZXYDJj.png (1125x1378, 107.15K)

I hate white people. Whats your point cracker ?

niggers are sub human and need to be nuked from the planet

what a waste of skin and oxygen

go shoot up another school while ur cousin fucks ur mom. i wish u would say that to me in person. i would dump ur body in the mattess ur inbred family fucks on u white bitch

post a pic of your arm with timestamp pls :)

you're not even black, you're indian

white ppl are lazy n stupid. quick to say I'm black n believe in exterminating whites. get it in ur head honkey.... no more good Ole boys era ever again. we aint scared or no fuckin rope or ur pussycat ass under white sheets. fuck da Klan n fuck every white bitch u see

Attached: 1574436646756.jpg (850x973, 104.74K)

white people have NO culture, white history is filled with hatred and evil of you cracker jack, crack-honkeys stealing from other races including their cultures. blacks are inferior in culture you say? atleast we have one, where whites have none at all, when u think of white culture what comes to mind? music? no blacks did that, dancing? the spanish did that, food? mexicans, took that. not to mention white people are genetically INFERIOR to blacks, white people are prone to skin cancer, sunburns, eye cancer, lice, aging quickly, un-athletic, if you think your race is seriously surperior just because your kind can solve useless math equations , than you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 212355.png (411x502, 277.27K)

actually based. and it was nice of him to tell people, cause his family could worry where he is

Niggers go nanners for no reason and they know they can just cry racism and get away with it.

Get your punk-ass a life, recessive. I slap little white boys like you around like the inferior pussies that you are. You fags love talking big behind a computer screen, hmmm? I just love to hear you people getting beheaded or turned into swiss cheese during a mass shooting. You people deserve extinction and worse. I hope that the end of your species will be painful.

Didn't read lol. Shut up kike.

>actually based.
that's not based. what a nigger

>end of your species
You ignorant jigaboo, you're right, we arent the same species.

we dont really know what happened. the white guy coulda been an asshole, or the nigger could have been.

Ooohooh aaahaahaaah

Oooohoohaaah oh ahhh

Attached: 1600050335969.jpg (640x553, 273.13K)

nigger

''Examples of genetic conditions that are more common in particular ethnic groups are sickle cell disease, which is more common in people of African, African American, or Mediterranean heritage; and Tay-Sachs disease, which is more likely to occur among people of Ashkenazi (eastern and central European) Jewish''

uh huh

Look up ''angelman syndrome''

melanin is recessive: ''It is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by a congenital reduction or absence of melanin pigment in the skin, hair, and eyes. The estimated frequency of OCA2 among African-Americans is 1 in 10,000, which contrasts with a frequency of 1 in 36,000 in white Americans.''

Ooga booga cucka spear and waggle a chicken.