Software engineers look like THAT?!

Software engineers look like THAT?!

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-01 18-47-47.png (1107x617, 451.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZK1r0INrvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Toronto, ON
dropped

What do think about crank height adjustable desks, Any Forums? Recommend a good one.
Hard mode: non electric standing desks

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-113057.jpg (1440x1378, 574.26K)

Nice tits

why would you prefer the crank ones beside price?
its very comfy just pressing a button and it adjusting to my preferred height

Price, higher chances of the motor failing on me, and desks with a single motor aren't recommended.

>Software engineers look like THAT?!
I wish.

>Zoë Davidson is a cinematographer and director from Toronto, Canada. A graduate of both Howard University and Oberlin College, Zoë’s focus has always been on the arts. Her films have been featured in two dozen film festivals worldwide and have earned her accolades such as the Juror’s Choice Award at the Women of African Descent Film Festival and the Paul Robeson Award for Excellence in MFA Documentary Film Production from Howard University’s School of Communications. As a cinematographer, Zoë has shot over a dozen short films, some of which can be found on her website, zoeahdavidson.com. Zoë is currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor at the University of the District of Columbia.
software engineer my ass, fuck these phony cunts

>Toronto, ON
acquired

she works as software engineer now and as you can see from her portfolio she has more skills than 90% of Any Forums

sure thing Zoe, go back to shooting films about muh raycism
youtube.com/watch?v=IZK1r0INrvg

despite the live laugh love aesthetic, thats actually a very solid minimalist desk setup. minus the chair that looks like it was upholstered by Ed Gein, that shits stupid

No wonder software nowadays is shit.

Nothing nice about a nigger tho. Fuck, out of my six Black male friends five have white partners.

to be fair, there are a lot of racists in Toronto.
t. I know and hang out with them sometimes.

Literally half chink

lol, god I hate groids

>taking photos and travelling
Bleh, it was okay until this part. That's like the most basic bitch thing to put there. I don't know why, but when people say this, I just assume they really have no personality.

too be honest most of you guys here don't have personality either

nothing in her bio that sounds bad, but unfortunately like most black women she probably spends most of her time complaining about muh ebil whypipo on social media

Why? Just get an electric one