ITT God-tier software

Anki (spaced repetition software), coupled with the memory palace technique, made me stop being a lazy fuck,
and my learning accelerated by a factor of like 1000.
You can even learn math or programming with it: youtu.be/4WHbaEQZ6pU

It's a holy-Fucking Based software written in Python and Rust, the two best programming languages: the first one can do everything very easily, and the other is blazingingly fast.

Attached: 01_09_2022__18_19_14nqtdcss4op.jpg (1600x1284, 165.71K)

FTFY

Attached: 1662049470552096.jpg (1600x1284, 101.95K)

>It's a holy-Fucking Based software written in Python and Rust,
So you have an emotional attachment based upon the language that it was written in?

This is an ad. Fuck off.

I'm too lazy to open Anki and do the cards, what should I do?

good sir how do i generate a deck programatically in anki? i have huge amount of information that i know how to order but i have images too and i saw that i needed to put them in anki collections or something for them to work. i just want to make an importable deck how to pls 15 rubles i give to you if you tell

Use the genanki library for example.
Or even AnkiConnect, which basically allow you to do anything you want with Anki through a REST API.

Plenty of fishes in the sea.

Attached: E4i6J0X9_o.png (699x700, 244.3K)

>over complex system of garbage vs apple note
for once, apple wins

>ad
>for free shit
>and memory palaces
>

>corporate shit
>corporate shit
>mostly corporate shit
No, thank you.

i guess we're fucked user.
game was rigged from the start

You're ngmi honestly.
I told you the only thing you need to do to succeed, and you can't even do that.
I'm sorry user

Attached: XVM5Ox4V_o.png (698x700, 686.22K)

FPBP

Attached: 1653813898649.jpg (850x400, 89.07K)

BOTNET SOFTWARE NO THX

I use Keep Memo.

fixxedzz
fonfags btfo

Attached: wrdpd.jpg (1600x1284, 163.15K)

holy FPBP

holy based
just put emacs on the right side and we coo

Sorry but I'm sticking with my janky boomerware supermemo, written in Pascal, a dead language.

Problem with math is I don't understand textbook meaning, also how do you mind palace if all u see is black, you basically blind yet can feel the matter so to speak.