Has anyone here ever tried making your own programming language?

Has anyone here ever tried making your own programming language?

Attached: 1661713268826304.webm (576x1024, 1.43M)

I've been trying to get /sci/entists to help me figure out some math experiments with mine.

Attached: 93be8c2c814924d70052c198898c2160.jpg (810x1154, 203.22K)

here we go again

I made a dsl with variables and arithmetic and logic, but no full turing completeness.

>look her up
>already hitting the wall at 18 and looks 30
>blm and tranny flag shit everywhere

that's going to be a yikes for me dog

I was working on React project and by the end I had 1000+ custom functions which I would just import and call. It felt like a different language, more OOP-focused.

>fan mail

Thanks fren. Here is a 2 Maid Book random number generator I made in my REPL that can make a number between 0 and 99.

2 Maid Books and I only used the base grammar. Nothing had to be imported. This is some of the power of a MAID.

Attached: The Strongest Maid In History (Well, she is a dra[g]on).png (902x508, 204.84K)

holy thats 100% sexo

I've been following the craftinginterpreters course. Got to do my own parser, now comes the good stuff.

>gift of milf early

Mammaries.

she looks like 25 minimum in that webm and people expect me not to stick my dick in that.

I was talking about her other pics I saw when I looked her up. thought I was looking at her mom at first. keep in mind that's still with makeup and filters applied

Yes. Mind you, it’s very complex. Hundreds of things that must be done, and hundred of decisions that must be taken. When it comes to programming languages, you usually recall the feature your programming language doesn’t support, that makes you lusts for new languages being made now which support that specific feature, but it is when you used them when you realize the boring yet important features that serves as a foundation of programming.

For example, some people will tell you that OOP is a bad feature that can be replaced by closures, sum types, and what not. In my experience, it is nothing but hacks, OOP has its place.

Sex

Attached: 1658984426108134.gif (244x264, 849.76K)

testing

I did my own "programming language" in batch as a kid. It was like python but with less shitty syntax

just got a MILF shirt from work, give me the source m8

You know what milf stands for and you know that she's not a milf as long as that condition isn't met yet?
And if she looks like 30 while being 18, she will look like 52 after getting the first kid.

I made a Lisp on different host: JS, Wasm and C. It was pretty cool experiment.

What’s the point of this? Do zoomers really like this shit?

Attached: 038F1EE7-FB90-4EA7-9BAC-55BB09773FE6.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

no, but i halfassed a json tokenizer once

>give me the source m8
lmao, and i thought Any Forums was one of the smarter boards

It's weird, isn't it? Imagine just watching video after video of people doing a little dance at their house.