Be me

>be me
>have giant crush on a girl
>feels to be the love of my life
>pursue her for weeks
>she tells me to download le new zoomer app "beReal"
>basically forces you to take a picture a day at a random time and shares it with your friends for one day only
>add her
>her older sister adds me too
>use the app for a few days
>today her sister posted a pic with my crush in a bra standing behind her
>le basic instincts kick in and I screenshot it
>[...]
>google "does bereal notify you about screenshots"
>[...]
>it does and even tells you who screenshotted it
What the fuck do I do now? Is it over for me?

Attached: aryanbusbint2.jpg (1263x1920, 313.69K)

yes it's over kys pls

>Stopped reading after being forced by a woman to do anything

more pics>?

Next time turn on airplane mode, take the shot, and close the app before you reconnect.

Jesus ive seen that pic years ago
Stop

>9:58 No.88394

An actual answer from someone with a three digit IQ

You have two options at this point, user.
>Move to Greenland
>Chad up and completely disregard this whole thing and if they ever mention it you just act like let's nothing

You’re fine. She wouldn’t post whore shit if she didn’t want people to see it and think she’s hot. Also you just signaled your interest, either she’s into it or she’s not and you never had a chance. Stop being a bitch.

This. If she asks tell her it was a nice photo. Also, stop larping, faggot. No grills are interested in you

Reasonable answer, user.

Dont be shy user, show us the pic

what silly game is this?

I am a chad

Would I install an app for a girl? Like ever?

Of course not

you ask her out, time, date, location. Its on.
so dumb pictures, no bullshit, no dumb apps, fuck this shit.

I want to get close to the girl, I want to kiss her, I want to touch her, she will get horny, we will fuck (doggystyle) on the floor after I ate her out and she came.

beReal give me a break

Attached: 1660573298011610.jpg (796x420, 54.47K)

>Is it over for me?

Nah. If she already digs you she'll be flattered. If she doesn't, then you've got a picture for the spank bank.

You are fucking up by letting her tell you what to do. Women don't want a pussy, they've already got one.

Are you Indian?

Nice ad, bro.

Attached: 1602952361271.jpg (678x710, 31.26K)

sorry OP it's probably over but never get stuck on one girl. take this lesson and don't snapshot future girl's shit using the default screenshot button. at least get another phone and take a picture of the fuckign screen next time.

or better yet, if you have windows, install Bluestacks and then install the android version of the app on your computer. then you can screenshot and nothing will be registered

Attached: 1660586023553725.png (1440x1869, 1.81M)

I'm a kraut, Sir.
AMA

Attached: 1660345662813803.jpg (639x800, 83.77K)

>the person with whom you wish to have sexual relations has been made aware that you are sexually attracted to her
>this is... a bad thing somehow
what was your plan otherwise?

this app actively made my life so much worse

I guess not doing it in a way that can be considered borderline sexual harassment

screenshotting a pic that someone else took and sent to you isn't sexual harassment. if she likes you she'll be fine with it. if not then you never had a chance anyway, might as well move on. just stop overthinking it, it's not a big deal.

Who cares if she knows?

Tell her you to think she looks sexy and you wanted a souvenir

wow are you scared and insecure

Are you a leftist faggot?

get some testoserone injections and ask her out. NO APP BULLSHIT

this is for weaklings cucks

she will use you to entertain her but you will never be allowed to inseminate her

Who is this slit again and why don't you post her tits IR?

This, Don`t be a pussy OP

it is a random teen I pulled of Any Forums