Why are there so many asians in the SPiderman game?

>pirate game
>first scene is a call from chang
>every 3 mins there is a chang calling or in cutscenes
>pride flags all over the city
i was excited for this game but it is really disappointing. Gameplay is good tho

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 789.98K)

probably Asian people.

Politics in my Spiderman game, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~eeeeeeeeeee~~~eeeeeeeeeee~eee

Attached: autistic-monster.gif (498x498, 709.12K)

Probably because they're all characters from the comic ya goon
>why the hell is Aunt May in every spider-man, I don't get it

People like YOU are why there are so many pride flags and Asians. You're not welcome anywhere and the more it upsets you and makes you seethe the more it will happen. You are the minority, racism is a minority opinion, as with homophobia. Basically YOU'RE the boomer. Congrats on being the old man yelling at clouds. You'll do nothing but complain online while they still get the money, at the end of the day no one cares what you have to say because it's backwards AND it doesn't make money.
Also you're such a new fag you don't even know the first live action spiderman came out in Japan in the God damn 60's/70's (lol not old so not really fucked about which)

Anyway enjoy being mocked. This is the only site you can even say such dumb shit and even that's not gonna be a thing much longer
Also fuck the mods they can all suck a horse cock bunch of fucking faggots

>probably Asian people.
There's this stupid nigger kid bitching all the time too wtf is this game, last spiderman I played this try so hard to suck nigger dick

The Chinese government funds a lot of the LGBT stuff in western media, so it makes sense

>You'll do nothing but complain online while they still get the money

Get woke, go broke.

these minorities have ps5s now

>Probably because they're all characters from the comic ya goon
>why the hell is Aunt May in every spider-man, I don't get it
Nah even the shitty movies they do don't have so many fags and chinks/negroes

Please I heavily recommend dilating. It will be of great help while waiting for the right moment to an hero.

>
>The Chinese government funds a lot of the LGBT stuff in western media, so it makes sense
Surprising given it's a crime in their shithole.

We need more guns, otherwise they're going to ruin everything

Minorities aren't bad, user. I meant Spiderman is a popular franchise that transcends demographics.

nyc is like 20% asian 20% black and 30% hispanic it is also like 10% gay, in fact a white guy called parker is kinda odd for a newyorker in this day and age

>Minorities aren't bad, user. I meant Spiderman is a popular franchise that transcends demographics.

Then why does everyone hate them? Look at how ruined the fucking game is.

I've played this shit when I was younger and remember the sexy catgirl with square tits. Now you can't play or watch a damn thing without it being about niggers

That's your average democrat shithole.

Many of them, especially blacks and Asians, do not look attractive. That is no one's fault.

its a best seller on steam right now lmao not to mention the millions of copies it sold on playstation. Same with Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of Us, etc etc. Its almost like sane people play a game for its gameplay and dont cry and snot all over their shirts because theres 2 asian people in the story you massive faggot

you're playing a game developed by asians in a machine build by asians about a character who hails from a place with a big asian community, computers were invented by a gay guy, modern games were created by asians...

Exactly, all baboons, yellow black whatever. All they do is grow fat on warfare and cry on Twitter. I can't stand this bitch calling every 5mind while I'm trying to play in peace
>Developed by asians
Kek and they love sucking our cocks. Main characters are white, they know their place. That's why you see them all over NY making me some wok

as some user pointed out, I think they made the video game.

Didn't know this place had become full of libtards. It all went to shit when moot left
You're the same kind of fag that gets mad and destroys public property funded by hard earned taxes when some stupid criminal on fentanyl dies of overdose

>Main characters are white
Well this is America. Being white used to be almost assured.

japs respect whites more thank chinks do but they're still getting white money, jap companies are in crisis not because western companies recovered it is because they were bested by prc, taiwan, and s. korea

Hopeful this will encourage Japan to create better anime. I do not see Korea or some shit ever doing that.

gooks are a bit bland, manhwa is as manufactured as their copycat pop music, they lack japanese originality for some reason, their non-commercial cinema is kinda good tho

Yeah, communism does that

i hope tranny jannies rape your ass

nta but i'd fuck a trannyjanny tbh