Secrets Thread

I haven't seen one of these threads in a while & I've been wanting to share this anonymously with other people because I know my friends will view me differently. I'm a pedophile & I get aroused by children. I browse loli threads & I know that isn't that bad, but there's still more to it. When I see elementary school-aged girls in public, my eyes wander. When I see middle school-aged girls in public I've caught myself thinking about how much she "puts out." I told this to a friend one time & he completely stopped talking to me. I'm really ashamed of myself for it & wanted to get it off of my chest anonymously.

Attached: we_all_have_secrets_400x400-637721861.jpg (400x400, 35.1K)

>When I see elementary school-aged girls in public, my eyes wander. When I see middle school-aged girls in public I've caught myself thinking about how much she "puts out."
That is absolutely normal

Do you find yourself disgusted by it? I've even tried to make small talk but didn't expect that to get anywhere.

I know the feel of having having a gravitational gaze to schoolgirls after not having been outside for some time.

Not to be indelicate but you honestly should consider suicide. You'll never be sexually fulfilled in this life without constant shame and paranoia and will likely wind up in prison eventually if your urges overcome you and you act upon them get raped and murdered horribly by niggers. Better to go out on your own terms.

This is why I don't tell people I know.

Not me, but I have a female friend who I can talk about anything to and vice versa. She is a teacher. She told me that almost every single day after school, she comes home and has to immediately masturbate to all the fantasies she had about her male students during the day. She teaches 8th grade.

I was about to say that's disturbing but then remembered I'm probably not too too far away from that.

I once convinced my aunt to come with me on the "Slingshot" carnival ride because I was betting on her passing out. When she did pass out, I got a good feel of her breasts before she came to. I even got to put my fingers in her mouth and then sucked on them, just to taste her saliva. Greatest childhood memories by far.

I'm glad I didn't grow up to be some creep that made a hobby of taking advantage of unconscious women, but man was my aunt gorgeous

I still remember going to the bathroom and
scrubbing her toothbrush all over my tongue
whenever I went to her house as a kid...

I used to do sexual stuff with my mom's dirty laundry and used menstrual pads that she left in the garbage for about 2 years to before I started to feel weird about it.

Also, there was this one time my 14 year old cousin was babysitting me and she was secretly smoking cigarettes on the staircase outside. She kept spitting in the same spot while smoking and when she was done, I went to the spit she was sitting and found some of her saliva hanging off the step and a small puddle of her spit. I wiped it into my hand, took it into the shower, and masturbated with it.

I once had to pick up some Chinese takeout for my mom and her friend, and I came in their food once each, and told them it took a long time to get their food because of how many customers there were.

My mom once had a philipino lady baby sit me and stole 4 of her pills from her bottle of meds and came all over them, let them dry for like 3 hours and then put them back in the bottle.

The dumbest, most risky act of degeneracy was when the neighbor from down the street came over to go on an hour long jog with my mom. She left her purse at my house, and I ended up blowing a load into her purse knowing that she would inevitably touch my dried cum.. They came back after like 15 min and she immediately went into her purse and ended up touching my still wet cum. She immediately blamed it on a bottle of sented face oil she had in there

Attached: 1659512012634082.jpg (1139x1080, 204.77K)

Also, I tried to get my mom pregnant by cumming inside this thing she used to wash her vag, almost everyday after school. It would be dried up by the time she got home and would use it when she took a shower before bed.

The last time I did something perverted was the night before I had to drop my little cousin's luggage off at the post office to have it mailed to the summercamp she was going to. I came into a small cup and used one of my grandmother's disposable syringes to inject my cum into the very top of an un-opened tube of toothpaste that was in her bag. I was going to inject it into one of her tampons, but backed out thinking she would get pregnant.

Other than that, I once sucked on whatever utensils a female family member was using to eat her dinner when she got up to go get something. I don't really count that one though because it's not really as bad as the other things I mentioned previously.

I was an ugly kid, women always treated me poorly growing up because of it. I was convinced that I would die alone, and that this was okay behavior because of it. I'm still alone and haven't done anything like that since I was a kid, but the urges have been strong this past year. I doubt I'll ever have sex, or get a girlfriend, so maybe I'm supposed to be this way.. idk.

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

My friend's sister had a ball python and I would stretch a condum over it's head about six inches down and slide it up my butt and feel it wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle and that's how I had my first anal/prostate orgasm. I only did it when nobody was looking, but I got drunk and told my girlfriend about it and she broke up with me and told the whole school. In an act of displaced rage, I went to my friend's house who had the snake (it's name was Angel) and took a metal spatula and wacked it a million times until it was a coiled, angry bloody mess. His father caught me and through me through the screen door and called my parents and that's the reason I went to a psyche hospital and never finished highschool. I've never had a girlfriend since then but I stil stick things in my butt.(no animals)

Attached: 1649928874985s.jpg (250x238, 7.1K)

I visited a dominatrix who took a massive solid shit.
She then shoved the shit up my ass.

Niece cock guy get the fuck in here and clean this shit up.

Attached: 1660083452599404.png (647x762, 360.61K)

I occasionally dream about my niece's BIG FAT GAY COCK

Damn, these kids today have all these awesome teachers that fuck them and give blowjobs instead of gold star stickers....and they're HOT!!! All I had was a bunch of old haggard bitches with moles and fat Italian guys who were fucking assholes. Too bad most kids today are faggots or can't figure out if they're boys or girls or elves....they wouldn't know what to do with s piece of ass. If their teachers have them blowjobs, half of them would probably run home and cry about it ..that's probably how the teachers are always getting caught and arrested. We should just kill 90percent of the kids and start over. Maybe we'll get it right next time.

Kek

KILL YOURSELF NOW!

The super fine nurse at my HS got fired and arrested for forming a relationship with a student. Apparently she'd blow him in the nurses office at lunch. Lucky fucker.

Our nurse had polio or some shit as a child so one leg was like half the length as the other and she wore a shoe like a cinder block. She also had like four hairs that grew from her chin about seven inches. She gave no blowjobs.

Kik Makomako42

I want my wife's nudes leaked everywhere so bad and I can't resist it

Attached: 3ce46fbca6f3cc873c7ee1c5ac25b1cd.jpg (900x1200, 91.58K)

I doubt my friend would ever act on it, but it seems that would be out of fear of getting caught, not because she thinks it's morally wrong. She has told me some of her fantasies and they are very intense and you can tell from her voice that it's incredibly erotic to her. I feel like she'd totally act on it if there was zero chance of getting caught.

I fucked my downs syndrome cousin from time she was 12-14. She actually had a really good body. At 14 she got pregnant.

I shat bricks... however it seems that a teacher at her school was also under investigation (and had been fucking her as well),

She got an abortion, he admitted to sex but swore he always wore a condom.

I took it as my "sign from above" to knock that shit off. Luckily I was helped by her rocking bod degenerating into a the usual "tank" shaped +1 chromosome look. She gained like 50 lbs and I went on to lead a fairly normal life.

She actually passed away about 3 years ago.

Don't pay attention to the angry hate-trolls that escaped from the honeypot, bro. You should write a movie script based on your story. Or a Broadway musical play. There are millions of twisted fucks that would go see it. There could be dancing in it too. YOU can call it ..."Chronicles of a Chomo Homo in E minor" or " His fingers are Cold and Long.". I smell a blockbuster, bro.

Oh shit! Ya know you could catch down syndrome From unprotected sex, dude. Or are you the one who gave it to her?

I think some sort of powerful force put you here to knock up your mother and create THE ANITCHRIST. If she can't get pregnant anymore, a sister will do. You HAVE TO do this son, or you will burn in the oils of hell forever as it is written in Scott 5;7. Don't stall, son. Satan needs you! Get going.

funny... but truth is if the kids was born it was like 50/50 if it would have been downsy.

I want to turn my gf into a free use slut for all my friends.

They just call, text, or stop by the house and she’s ready at the front door on her knees to swallow their cum. Or to get bent over and fucked raw.

At least once a month is want throw gang bang parties where they all come over at the same time to use her holes and take turns jerking their cum all over her face.

Attached: E8407712-60DA-45A3-9DAC-9D33C28B4B4E.jpg (1170x1461, 821.38K)